The land of the waves Chapter 4

Recap on chappy #3
Here some music enjoy 😊
Hokage Pov- (sigh) fine
Akia: yay (as I started to jump up and down)
————————————————————————
Hokage Pov- Now that's over with team 7 has a new member. (Sigh) okay now what mission should I give you. Aha here you guys are going to be bodyguards for someone. "Who who gramps! A princess, a feudal lord !" Naruto says with excitement.

Akia Pov- as the Hokage tells us who we are going to be bodyguards for I started to smell alcohol I went to the open window and started to vomit I can't stand the smell of alcohol. "Akia-Chan are u ok" Sakura asked me as she rubbed circles around my back. Yea Sakura-chan as I wipe off the rest of my vomit. Honey came to my side cuz she was able to smell the alcohol but she is able to handle it but for me I never like the smell of it. We both walked back to the group as a dunked old guy came inside and looked at us "these are the brats that's gonna protect me!".

Tuzuna Pov- are u sure to go with these brats especially the short one with an idiotic face and the girl with the wolf?!.

Akia Pov-  as everyone stood in a line it was Sasuke,  Sakura, then Naruto, then me. My ears went droopy as my tail curled in my leg. Then naruto started laughing at me. "Hahahah sorry aki-Chan but ahahahah!!" NARUTO do you really think I'm the idiot here?!. "As I looked at him with a serious face as my two color eyes shifted to red(cuz of blaze cuz he is fire ya... or no ok back to the story)and a black aura coming from me. He stop laughing then looked at me the. to Tuzuna-San then back to me. "You jerk!!" as naruto was about to jump and lunge on tuzuna. Kakashi grab him from his collar and said "naruto you can't kill the person we are going to be guarding can we?" As he did his signature closed eyes smile. "Fine" naruto saids. "Okay team seven I want you guys to meet us at the gate on 2 hours." Kakashi said. "HIA!!". As everyone got out me and naruto are gonna live in the same apartment. But in a moment Sakura grab my and pulled me away from Naru. "Sorry naruto but ima borrow Akia-Chan for a bit" Sakura said. Umm Sakura-Chan um we're your taking me? "To get u new clothes silly" Sakura says. Oh ok but is there something wrong with the clothes I'm wearing? "No it's just that u need something that ur able to move freely" Sakura says. Okie what ever u say. We went to different shops and finally found one that I liked.

(This is KittyKat-Chan this is gonna be her outfit yes I know I told u guys that it was a pink shinobi outfit but that the outfit she wears when she ain't going on mission the one on the left is what she gonna where but in a different color the ho...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(This is KittyKat-Chan this is gonna be her outfit yes I know I told u guys that it was a pink shinobi outfit but that the outfit she wears when she ain't going on mission the one on the left is what she gonna where but in a different color the hoodie is gonna be black and has an opening for her ears the part where is purple in the outfit will be teal/turquoise color the white will remain as well as her shoes and leggings. And the one in the right is the one she gonna where when she in naruto shippuden and the color gonna change as well back to the story )

Akia Pov- After buying clothes Sakura had to go. Me and Honey started to walk around the village for a while then 1 2 3 I accidentally bumped into someone. I rubbed my nose "oww". "Oh I'm soo sorry 😭. Ohh are you new here I haven't seen you here before?" I looked up and i see a girl that has brown hair that has one bun in each of her hair. "Oh yes I am I just came here today". "Oh that's good to know. I'm tenten by the way". As she grabs my hand and picks me up as my hoodie falls she noticed my ears popping out from the holes that has in my oversized hoodie. "Omg you have EARS!!" Tenten screams. "Umm yes pls don't scream my ears are very sensitive" as my ears are still ringing from her outburst like 2 seconds ago. "Oh sorry" tenten said. "I'm Akia Night Uzumaki and it's a pleasure to meet u too" I said. "Your an Uzumaki?" Tenten said. "Yup I'm naruto cousin" I said. "Oh that's nice. Well is it ok if I can all u aki?." Tenten said. "Sure".

As we walked I told Tenten that I need some weapons. She got so excited that she took me to her favorite weapon shop like she actually grabbed my hand and dragged me there.

As we entered the shop I heard the little bell ring. We walked around as Tenten told me to get the usual. (When I say usual I mean smoke bomb, kunias, shuriken, sebon needles u know what they usually have). After a bit of looking around I still had 30 minutes until I have to go meet my team at the gates. Tenten told me that she had to go.

As I looked around more I saw two katanas when I grab it it was light and not heavy to hold and very easy to move. I asked the a person from the shop and I asked if I was able to us my chakra nature on them and the person told that it can withstand all five plus if u have different one like ice. I bought it and have them on my back in a shape of an "X".

After that I went get more stuff and at some dango 🍡 they were so good (my mouth is literally watering  just by thinking about dango and ramen 🍜 🤤) and some sweets for the road. As I was on top of honey. Honey trotted to meeting place I had a vibe that kakashi was going to be late. But I didn't mind it we got there 10 minutes early.

Hey honey ima have ryu out it's ok for you to go back with your pups if you want.

Honey Pov- well if you have someone to protect you then that's ok.

Honey left in a puff of smoke. Hey ryu would you mind if u can come out? In a few seconds ryu came out . I got on top of ryu while my other teammates and sensei comes. The first one that arrived was Sasuke/duckbutt he notice me then saw ryu then Naruto, and Sakura came and noticed me on top of ryu. "Akia-Chan get away from that dragon!!" as Sakura screams. "Why Sakura-Chan?". "It can hurt you even WORSE it can EAT YOU!!" Sakura started mumbling about how many possibilities ryu can hurt me. While naruto was running back and forth screaming that he doesn't want to lose me.
________________________________
Arigato Mina
I hope u guys are enjoying reading
I'm actually surprised that I was able to published 4 more in one day
Damn I deserve a reward 😊
Well it's time for me to go to sleep
Pls vote and like and I hope u guys have a good day/night.
Sayōnara (i think I spelled it wrong 😅)
Word count #1240

Bright Hope(Naruto Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें