Lying and cheating part 2

Start from the beginning

Spank are Spank you gonna Spank Spank Spank allow Spank someone Spank else Spank to Spank cheat Spank Spank Spank Spank off Spank Spank of you Spank Spank again? Spank Spank Spank

"Nooo siirr" Rosie sobbed. I picked her up and sat her carefully in my lap. "Shh I'm done spanking you." I said. "I'm sorry." sobbed Rosie. "All is forgiven." I said. "Go stand in the corner. Someone will come and get you out when you time is up." I said.

She went and got in the corner. I walked out and saw Liam. "Liam, I'm gonna need you to do me a favor." I said. "What is it?" he asked. "Get me the paddle." I said. He nodded and went to get it. When he came back I grabbed it. I whispered something in his ear and he nodded. I went into My room. I walked in and Nate ran out of it. He took off running to his room. Liam stopped Nate's door from closing. I grabbed the hairbrush, the ruler, my belt, and the paddle. I walked into Nate's room. I place all the stuff on the bed. I yanked him over my lap. "You are get 25 with my hand, 25 with the ruler, 25 with the hairbrush, 25 with my belt, and 25 with the paddle. You've added another 25 with the paddle because you ran. And all this will be done bare." I said. He whimpered as I pulled down his pants and underwear. I started spanking him with all my strength.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Ow!! Please stop." Nate cried. I ignored him and picked up the ruler. And continued with spanking him with all my strength.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Oowww!!" Please stop I'm sorry." he cried. I rolled my eyes and picked up the hairbrush. I didn't go any harder nor any softer. I kept my original pattern. Left right center. And did it with all my strength.

Spank Are Spank you Spank gonna Spank lie Spank Spank Spank to Spank me Spank again? Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Nooo siirr Spank Spank

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Please stop!! I won't ever lie and cheat again." sobbed Nate. "I'm making sure that this never happens again." I said. Picking up my belt.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

His bottom was now bright red. I picked up the paddle. "I've learned my lessons please stop!!" sobbed Nate. I took a deep breathe and said," This is for your own good." I than started spanking him again.

Spank if Spank you Spank ever Spank Spank Spank lie Spank Spank Spank Spank or Spank cheat Spank Spank Spank Spank again Spank Spank Spank Spank this will Spank

Spank Spank feel Spank like Spank Spank Spank nothing Spank compared Spank to Spank what Spank i Spank Spank will Spank do. Spank Do you understand me? Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank yesss sirr Spank Spank

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Shh The spanking is over with. Please don't have me have to do that again." I said. He nodded. "I love you, Nate." I said. "I love you too." he said. "You will be getting bare bed time spanking for the rest of the week." I said. "Yes sir" said Nate looking down at his feet. We hear Rosie crying again. Nate looks at me and I said," Its only this time Nate. She won't be getting bed time spanking like you." I said. He nodded.

Liam's pov

Zayn whispered for me and Louis to go and finish Rosie's punishment. She is going to remember this for a long time. I went and told Louis. I walked back upstairs and into Rosie's room. She whimpered when she heard me take my belt off. I sat down and said," Come here, Rosie." She walked over to me slowly. When she was in arms reach I grabbed her arm and popped her already bruise behind. "Ow!!" she yelp. I bent her over the bed and started.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Ow!! Please stop. I won't do if again I promise." she sobbed. I sighed and continued. She went limp on the bed.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

Rosie was sobbing when I threw my belt down. I picked up the sobbing girl. She stuffed her face in my shirt. She was chocking on her tears. "Calm down Rosie. You are gonna make yourself sick." I said. She calmed down as Louis came walking in with a fly swatter. She started to cry as she saw her punishment was not over yet.

Louis walks over and sits on the bed and lays her across his lap. He takes the fly swatter and starts to spank her.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Ow!! Ill do anything just stop please." Rosie sobbed. We ignored her cries and continued. She went limp again, but continue to sob.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

He threw down the fly swatter. He picked Rosie up and sat her in his lap being careful cause of her bruised bottom. Rosie was choking on her tears again. "Please calm down Rosie. it all over. No more spankings." said Louis. She started to calm down after thirty minutes.