Lying and cheating part 1

Nate's pov

I have this big science test at school tomorrow but my friends and I want to go to the movies. And I haven't studied. Rosie and Ella are running around the house laughing. "Rosie and Ella stop running or y'all won't be able sit tonight at supper." said Harry. It sounds like he's right outside my door. I poke met head out my bedroom door and see he's right outside Rosie's bedroom door. "Hey Harry can I go to the movies with some friends?" I asked. "Have you studied for your test tomorrow?" he asked. "Yes I have." I lied. "I don't see a problem in you going then, but ask your brother." he said. I walk down the stairs. I find Zayn in the kitchen with Liam and Louis. "Zayn can I go to the movies with some friends?" I asked. "Have you studied for you test tomorrow?" asked Zayn. "Yes sir." I lied. "Than yes." said Zayn. I ran up to my room. "No running in the house." I hear Liam say. "Sorry" I said. I call my friends back and say I can go. Twenty minutes later they pull up in a car and honk its horn. "Be safe." said Liam. "I will." I said. I climb in the car and we take off.

Two hours later

We watched the new left behind movie. It was good. I am just gonna go home and study really quick. So I can at least not lie when I'm asked did I study. I walked in the house and everyone is sitting at the table eating. "How was the movie?" asked Louis. "Good" I said. "What did y'all watch?" asked Liam. "The new Left Behind movie." I said. "How was it?" asked Niall. "Good" I said. "You want something to eat?" asked Harry. "No thanks. I'm not hungry." I said. "I'm gonna go study to make sure I will do good tomorrow." I said walking to my room. "I know you will." said Zayn passing by me in the hallway.

I walk into my room and pull out my science book. I open it to the chapter that the test will be on. I laid down in bed and fell right to sleep.

The next morning

"Wake up Nate. It time to go to school." said Lucas. "I'm getting up." I said. "Nate I'm worried. I didn't study for this test." said Lucas. "I think I'm gonna cheat." I said. "Why? you studied." Said Lucas. I shook my head no. "You didn't study for the test. Your brother is gonna kill you." he said. "So is Harry, Liam, and Louis. I lied to them so I could go to a movie." I said. "They are gonna kill you." said Lucas. "They so are." said Lottie, who was standing right outside my door. Lottie, Rosie, Ella, Timothy, and Ben were standing outside my door. "Just come on. We'll figure something out later." said Rosie. We all got up and walked out the door. We ran to our bus stop cause we were late. The bus pulled up as we got to the bus stop. We climbed on and sat down in our seats. Rosie sat beside Ella since she didn't have a seat yet.

Skip to time for test

"Quiet down class. Here is y'all's test don't talk. Please be respectful of others." said the teacher. I didn't know the answers to the questions. Rosie was sitting beside me. She caught me looking. She push her test closer for me to see. "Pencils down. The questions you didn't answer will be marked wrong." said the teacher.

She collected our test and went to her desk to grade them. By the end of class we had our test back. And I got a....