I hate you

Nate's pov

Rosie has been isolating herself from everyone else. I have a feeling I know why.

Three day ago while at school, Lottie and some of her friends began picking on Rosie calling her fat, ugly, and stupid. They also told her she was a mistake and no in their right mind could ever love her.

Thats when she started isolating herself from us. Lottie isn't even sorry she said any of those things. She smiles like she is queen of the world every time Rosie locks herself in her room. "Nate have you seen Rosie?" asked Liam. "Shes probably in her room." I said. Liam walked out to do something who knows what.

Liam's pov

I walked up to Rosie's room and knocked. I got no answer. "Rosie let me in. You can't stay in there forever. So just open the door." I said. I got no answer so I tried opening it to find it was locked. "Open this door Rosie!" I shouted. Zayn, Louis, and Niall join me in trying to get Rosie to open the door. We started trying to knock down her door. When we finally got it open we saw she was in her bathroom with the door closed. "Rosie are you ok?" Zayn asked. We got no answer.

We started trying to bust down the bathroom door. When I turned the knob and it opened. We walked into the bathroom and nearly had a heart attack. Because what we found in there was a scary scene.

Rosie's pov

I have isolated myself for the past three days. I've been cutting myself for the past three days too. I think Lottie and her friends are right. No one, and that include Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall, will ever love me. I can't deal with it anymore I have to kill myself.

I got up and crawled in front of the full body mirror I had in the bathroom.I begged for the mirror for weeks and weeks. I pulled out the blade I hid behind the mirror when I first got the mirror. And started cutting. When I started bleeding faster. I stopped and wrote in my own blood. 'I Hate You Rosie!!! I hate you.'

I started crying. I began cutting faster. i heard Liam knock on my door. I got up and close the bathroom door. I sat back down and just stared at myself. I began feeling dizzy and tired. I fell on my side. As i began to lose consciousness I saw Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall walk in my bathroom. last thing I remember do is saying,"ROSIE, I HATE YOU!!!"