Lying and cheating part 2

Recap

By the end of class we had our test back. And I got a....

End of recap

Rosie's pov

She took our test and graded them. I'm so nervous. I studied for two weeks for this test. She gave our test back as we got up to leave. I got a B. I only missed 3 questions. "Nate what did you get?" I asked as we walked to our next class. "I got a B." he said.

"How many did you miss?" I asked. "I missed 3." he said. I took his test and saw it was the same 3 questions as me. The one he cheated off me to get. "I hoped we don't get caught." I said. "I hope so too." said Nate.

The rest of school went by in a blur. We were walking inside the house. "How was school today?" asked Niall. "Good" said Ella, Victoria, Jasmine, and Nikki. " Hard" said Ben, Timothy, Saul, and Lucas. Me and Nate just flinched but hid it with a nod. We all went our own way. "Nate and Rosie can y'all come down here?" asked Liam. "I to lazy." said Nate. "I wasn't asking." said Liam. Me and Nate were now scared. "We just got off the phone with the school. They said y'all got the highest grade on the test in the whole seventh grade." said Louis. We just nodded. "How is it that you Nate got that high of a grade on that test?" asked Zayn. "I studied." said Nate. "Really?" said Harry. "Really" said Nate. "Rosie go get me y'all's test." said Liam. I walked up the stairs and got both of ours test. I walked back down the stairs and handed them to Liam. He looked at them. "Nate do you and Rosie sit by each other in science?" asked Liam. "Yes sir" he said. I was already tearing up. "Who cheated off who?" asked Niall. I looked a Nate and He looked away from me. "Who was it?" Zayn asked sternly. "I did." said Nate, "I cheated off of Rosie." "You said you studied." said Liam. "I lied." said Nate. "Rosie did you know he was cheating off of you?" asked Harry. I couldn't look them in the eyes. "Yes I did." I said. "You, Nate, cheated off of Rosie. And you, Rosie, knew he was doing it. Y'all know that's against the rules." said Harry. Zayn was getting angrier by the second. "Rosie go to your room and stand in the corner. Nate go to my room and stand in the corner." said Zayn. We took off running to the corner we were assigned.

Zayn's pov

"What are we gonna do with them?" asked Niall. "I am gonna beat their bottoms." I said. "You need to calm down. We will get you what your gonna need, but while we do that sit and calm down." Said Liam. I sat down. "I'm gonna need a wooden hairbrush and a wooden ruler. I'll just use my hand and my belt too." I said. They ran off to get me a ruler and hairbrush. When they came back I got up and walked up to Rosie's room. I walk in take off my belt and sit down on her bed. I hear her sniffling. "Come here Rosie." I said. "She walked over to me and stood there in front of me. "I love you sweetheart. This is why I must do this. It will hurt me more to do this than it will you." I said. She nodded her head. I pulled her off my lap and pulled down her pants and panties. "You are get 10 with my hand, 10 with the ruler, 20 with the brush, and 20 with my belt. They will all be done bare." I said. She whimpered. "Come on let's get this over with." I said. Than I started.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

I picked up the ruler. I hit my hand with it. Rosie jumped as it made a loud noise on my hand. I started spanking her again.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

I picked up the hairbrush and without missing a beat I started again.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Please stop!!" cried Rosie. I rubbed her back until she calmed down some. I picked up my belt. And started again.