Spanking and time out

Lottie's pov

I can't believe she did that. How could she do that. She pushed the trophy case down on Rosie. "Rosie, are you ok?" I asked. "My foot. It hurts." cried Rosie.

Jasmine's pov

I can't believe she did that. How could she do that. She pushed the trophy case down on Rosie. "Rosie, are you ok?" asked Lottie. "My foot. It hurts." cried Rosie.

Victoria's pov

I can't believe I did that. How could I do that. I hurt poor Rosie. I am sad now....Not. I pushed the trophy case down on Rosie. Whoo!!!

"Victoria Malik, Why did you do that?" asked Harry. "I..I.. I don't know." I said.

Louis, Liam, and Zayn came running in. Shit I'm in a whole lot of trouble. "What happened?" asked Liam bending beside Rosie looking at her foot. "Victoria pushed the trophy case down on Rosie." said Niall. I looked up to see a pissed off Louis and Zayn. "I'm sorry." I said. "You will be."said Zayn. He dragged me up to my room he stood by my bed and took off his belt. Louis walked in with a wooden hairbrush and handed it to Zayn. Louis walked out the room. "bend over my lap Victoria now." said Zayn. "Please don't spank me." I cried. "You should of thought about this before you hurt Rosie. Maybe you will next time because of this. Don't make me ask again. Bend over my lap." said Zayn. I do it before he adds some. "You will get 15 with my hand over you jeans, 30 with my belt over you panties, and 45 with the hairbrush bare." he said. And without warning he starts.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

He made sure to pop every possible area on my butt. Left right center was his pattern he used to spank us. It hurt but I'm not sorry for doing what I did. He stops long enough to pull my pants down and to pick up his belt.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

Spank Spank. Spank Spank Spank

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Please stop it hurts!!" I cried. "Its suppose to. Maybe next time you'll think before you hurt someone." said Zayn. He pulls down my pants and I heard him puck up the hairbrush. "Please stop. I've learned my lesson." I cried. "I'm gonna make sure the lesson sticks. And that you really have learned your lesson." he said. He rears his hand back and begins with a loud and painful smack to my butt.

Spank

"Ow!!" I cried.

Spank Will Spank you Spank hurt Spank Spank

Spank Rosie Spank ever again? Spank Spank no sir Spank

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

Spank if Spank I Spank ever hear Spank Spank

Spank that Spank you hurt Spank Spank someone again Spank

Spank Spank this Spank will feel Spank Spank

Spank like Spank love Spank taps Spank yes sir Spank

Zayn's pov

Victoria's bottom was red. She was sobbing. "Stop please!!"sobbed Victoria. "Just ten more than were done. Than you can apologize to Rosie for hurting her."I said. "I can't take anymore. Please." sobbed Victoria. "No" I said. And with that I delivered the last ten Smacks.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

I sat her in my lap careful not to hurt her bottom. "Shh the spanking's over with."I said. She started to calm down. After about ten minutes she was just whimpering from the pain. "Let go so you can tell Rosie sorry." I said. "Can you carry me?" she asked. "Of course sweet heart." I said. With that we headed downstairs.

Harry's pov

We could her Victoria crying. Rosie was covering her ears. Everyone else was use to it so they acted like it was an everyday thing. Nate and Jasmine started to laugh about it. Rosie pointed it out to Liam and Louis. "Nate and Jasmine Malik get in a corner." said Liam. "Y'all just wait until y'all's brother gets down here." said Louis. "My foot hurts." Rosie whispered to me. "Ok. Liam, Rosie says her foot hurts." I said. Liam smiles," Ok Harry. I can see that. It looks like your foot is broken." said Liam. Rosie pales. "How do you break you foot?" asked Rosie. We all laugh and Louis replies," You have bones all over your body including you feet. When the trophy case fell on you foot it broke it." "Oh. Can you fix it?" asked Rosie. "No but a doctor can help it. So you might need to go to the hospital." said Louis. "No no hospital." cried Rosie. "We'll see." I said.

Victoria stopped crying and we heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Zayn walks over to Rosie with Victoria in his arms. Zayn puts Victoria down. Victoria looked at Rosie and said," I'm sorry. I should of never pushed the trophy case down on you" "It's ok. I forgive you." said Rosie. Than Zayn realized Nate and Jasmine are in the corner. "Why are Nate and Jasmine in the corner?" asked Zayn. "Cause they started to laugh at Victoria when they heard her getting a spanking." said Liam. "So we told them to stand in the corner and wait for you." said Louis. Victoria starts to blush and Rosie takes her hand. Victoria smiles and Rosie starts to smile too.

"We might need to take Rosie to the hospital." said Niall. "No no hospital." screamed Rosie again. Liam pops Rosie and Rosie's head snaps to look at Liam. "We do not scream, Rosie. That's one of the rules." said Liam. "I'm sorry." said Rosie. I lean on a chair and clears my throat. They all look at me and they see the chair. Liam picks Rosie up carefully and I put the chair in an empty corner. He sits Rosie in the chair. We tell her to sit here until we come and get her. We walk into the kitchen and went back to our conversation.