Hospital biting and spankings

Louis's pov

Niall and Liam are taking Rosie to the hospital. Through it took some persuading. Oh who am I kidding it took some threatening to get her to agree to go. Jasmine and Nate are still standing there in the corner. Victoria, Lottie, and Ella are hanging out in Ella's room. Timothy, Saul, and Ben are in Lucas's room play the Xbox. Lucas and Nikki are outside swimming with Harry. Zayn walks into the kitchen. "Nate or Jasmine?" he asked. "How about both."I said. "25 from both of us?" He asked. "Sounds go to me. Bare or over their pants?" I asked." What do you think bare with our belts?" he asked. "How about bare with the paddle and belt." I said. "Who has what?" he asked. "You'll have the paddle and i'll have the belt." I said. "Let's get this over with than." said Zayn.

We walked into the living room and call them out of the corner. Their eyes grew big when they saw what Zayn had in his hand. "Jasmine you go to Louis, and Nate you come to me. Than we'll switch." said Zayn. "Lets get this over with." me and Zayn said at the same time. Me and Jasmine went into the den. I sat down on the couch and she went over my lap without a fight. I pulled down her pants and panties. Without warning I started.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

I pulled up her pants and panties. She flinched and whimper. "Go to Zayn right now." I said. She got up and walked right out as Nate walk in.

I pulled his pants and underwear back down. I pick up the belt and start going again.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Are you gonna laugh at someone else getting a spanking?" I asked. "Nooo Siirr" he cried. He reached his hand back. I grabbed his hand and popped it.

Spank don't Spank reach Spank Spank your hand Spank

Spank Spank Spank back. Spank Spank

Spank you got Spank yourself Spank Spank five Spank more.

"I'm sorry please stop." he cried.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

I picked him up and hugged him."Shh, I'm all done. The spanking's over with." "I'm sorry"he said. "Its ok. All is forgiven." I said. He nods and calmed down after ten minutes. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." he said.

Zayn's pov

"Lets get this over with." me and Louis said at the same time. Nate Went right over my lap without a fight. I pulled down his pants and underwear. Without warning I started.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

I pulled his pants and under wear up. He flinched and whimpered."Go to Louis right now." I said. He got up and left. He disappeared as Jasmine appeared. I laid her across my lap. I pulled her pants and panties back down. And pick up the paddle and began again.

Spank are Spank Spank you Spank Spank

Spank gonna Spank Spank laugh Spank Spank

Spank at someone Spank else Spank Spank Spank