Why would you do that? Part 1

Zayn's pov

I cant believe Rosie tried to commit suicide. Yeah I said tried. She didn't succeed. Rosie has an iv in her hand. The nurse has been coming in every two hours to make sure we're ok. Lucas, Nate, Ella, and Jasmine are also upset about this. Timothy, Nikki, Ben, and Bethany are asleep. Poor them they didn't sleep well last night because of this. Lottie, Victoria, and Saul don't seem to care Rosie tried to commit suicide.

It has been twelve hours since Niall, Louis, Liam, and I saw Rosie laying there unconscious. It scared us to pieces. Harry and Niall have been crying on and off. Liam and Louis keep asking when will she wake up. I am still shock we ended up here. What has happened that me and the boys don't know about. SCHOOL

"Is there anything y'all would like to tell us before we ask Rosie when she wakes up." I asked. No one said anything. "Even if its not yours to tell, if you know something and aren't gonna tell one of us. you will be in just as much trouble as the one who did this." said Liam. Nate stood up and said," I know why Rosie tried to commit suicide." Lottie gave him a don't you dare look. "Go on Nate. Why?" asked Liam. "Lottie and some of her friends started bullying Rosie at school. They were telling Rosie she is ugly, stupid, and fat. They also told her she was a mistake and no one in their right mind would ever love Rosie." said Nate.

Lottie's pov

He just told on me. Nate just told on me. Harry and Niall looked shock. Liam, Zayn, and Louis looked furious. I opened my mouth to speak when Zayn yells at me to find a corner and stink my nose in it. I quickly found a corner and stuck my nose in it. The doctor came in and told them that Rosie should be awake in an hour or two.

I'm scared. I feel someone walk up behind me. I am popped really hard five time. I whimpered. I knew I was in for it. Zayn pulls me out of the corner and pulls me into the bathroom. Oh crap. The hairbrush, the paddle, and the metal spatula is in here. Zayn grabbed the spatula and the hairbrush off the counter. He also took off his belt. Zayn sat down on the toilet and pulls me over his lap.

"Lottie what possessed you to even bully Rosie? Why did you do that to her?" asked Zayn. "I don't know." I said. "You don't know?" asked Zayn. I didn't answer that time. "Maybe this will jog you memory." said Zayn. With that he started spanking me with his hand.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

He stopped long enough to pick up his belt. I started crying than. "I'm sorry!!" I said. "You will be." replied Zayn.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

He threw down the belt and picked up the hairbrush. And started again. Only this he put a little force behind every pop. "Please stop!!" I cried. "We are half way done. Just forty more." said Zayn.

Spank bullying Spank ends now!! Spank Spank iF I Spank find out Spank Spank you've Spank been bullying again. Spank Spank Spank Spank This Spank will Spank feel Spank like Spank love taps Spank Spank Spank Spank "Do you understand me?"asked Zayn. "yess sirr" I cried.

He threw down the brush which left the..... oh crap. This is gonna hurt like hell. "Please!! I'll be good. I promise. Please stop!!" I cried. Without a word he began again only this time pausing between each pop.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"OW!!" i cried. I began sobbing. I was immediately scooped up in his arms and comforted. "Just Lottie why? Why did you do it?" Asked Zayn. "Because I am jealous of her." I said. "Why are you jealous of her?" asked Zayn. "She has the perfect hair. The perfect smile. She has better grades than me." I said.