Why would you do that? Part 2

Ella's pov

So Lottie bullied Rosie. Rosie tried to commit suicide. Rosie is about to wake up. I can feel it. We are all sitting around waiting for her to wake up. The doctor walked in and asked for Liam. So Liam got up and left the room with the doctor. "Will she have to do therapy?" I asked Liam as he walked back in. "Maybe" was his response. My eyes haven't left Rosie's face since we were told she would wake up in an hour or two. Its been that hour almost two.

Finally her eyes flutter open. She looks confuse at first than she realized where she was and why she was there. We were glad to she her alive, but Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Harry were upset. She opens her mouth to speak when Liam says,"We know what happened, but we don't know why you didn't tell one of us." Louis walked over to her and picked her up bridal style. Liam and Zayn walked into the bathroom. Louis followed behind.

Liam's pov

When Louis grabbed Rosie, me and Zayn went into the bathroom. Louis right behind us. Louis sat Rosie on the counter while Zayn locked the door and stood in front of it. "Where else have you cut?" asked Louis. She didn't say anything. Louis grabbed her arms while Zayn grabbed her legs. They laid her down. I pulled up the hospital gown to see if she had cuts on her legs too. There were a few. I pulled the gown off to see if there was any on her stomach. Which there was. I knew about the ones on her arms already so I didn't look there. Louis picked her up and turned her around so we could see her back. No cuts. Which didn't surprise me. Since you really can't reach your own back. "Rosie, you are getting spanked by all three of us. Cutting is bad for you. You even tried to kill yourself. What where you thinking?" I said. She already had tears running down her face. I grabbed the hairbrush. Louis grabbed the paddle. Zayn grabbed the spatula. "Rosie we do this cause we love you. We don't like to see you in pain, especially when it is because of us you're in pain." Said Zayn. I grabbed her. I sat down on the toilet and pulled her over my lap. Since she was in a hospital gown and there was no back we had decide I would do it over her panties up, but Louis and Zayn are gonna do it with her panties down.

I took a deep breathe. We all my strength I deliver the first pop and from then on it was the same force.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

I delivered them fast and painfully. She was crying softly. When I was done I comforted her for a few minutes than me and Louis switched places.

Louis's pov

I had to be strong. Liam and I switched places and I pulled her over my lap. When I pulled off her panties she got really scared. "Shh it'll be ok. You'll be ok." I said before I started. With all my strength I delivered the first pop of mine to her bottom. From than on I use the same force throughout the whole spanking.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank"OW!! Please stop!!" she cried. I continued without a word.Spank Spank

She was sobbing when I got done. I picked her up and comforted her for a few moments before Zayn and I switched places.

Zayn's pov

Me and Louis switched places. I was about to have to spank her. I am sorry about the pain I'm about to cause her. I was about to start when she cries out saying, "Please stop!! I can't take anymore." I took a deep breathe and said,"You should of thought about it before you tried to kill yourself." And with that I began my first pop out of many. I was using not all my strength but most of it.

Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank
Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank

"Please stop!!" sobbed Rosie. I continued without pause. I started hitting her sit spots. "Please!!" cried Rosie.

Spank i Spank better Spank not Spank Spank ever Spank see Spank or Spank Spank hear that Spank Spank you Spank tried Spank to Spank kill Spank Spank Spank yourself Spank ever Spank again. Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank Spank "do you understand me, Rosie?" Ye..es..ss ss..i..irr!!" she cried.

I scooped her up and started comforting her. "I'm sorry!!" she cried. "Shh Rosie, it ok. You're forgiven." I said. "But don't cut again." I said. "Yes sir" she said. We walked out of the bathroom. Niall and Harry came and stole her from me. "Rosie don't you ever scare us like that again." said Niall. "I'm sorry."she said. "Its ok. I forgive you." said Harry. "I do too." said Niall. "Rosie,why did you do that?" Asked Harry. "Because of what Lottie said to me. I thought I wasn't loved. That I was stupid. And that I was a mistake." Said Rosie. Harry and Niall both popped her. Rosie yelped in pain. "Don't you ever say or think those things again. Do you understand me?" said Harry. "Yes sir."said Rosie.