Beyond The Story : How Did Siyeon meet Yoongi? pt2

~~

Siyeon stares at the school, she got there 20 minutes ago and has been standing outside ever since. She latches her hands onto her backpack straps and walks inside. The students that were lingering in the hallways outside the classrooms turn their heads and she walks down the hallway, her once long hair now falling at her chin. She was wearing a grey hoodie to cover the bruises but the one that stood out was on her cheek. 

Siyeon feels the tears build up as she hears the students whisper, pointing out the large black and blue on her right cheek. She picks up her pace and walks inside her classroom finding her seat quickly. She lays her head down as soon as she sits. Yoongi watches the once trouble making girl sulk at her desk. As he stands he sees two girls walk over to her, laugh and walk away. The teacher walks in and he sits. 

Yoongi couldn't pay attention and neither could Siyeon. She kept her head down and had her hood on, she was scribbling nonsense in her notebook. The bell rings, signaling the first block was over and they now had a small break. Siyeon shuts her notebook and stands up to put it in her locker. Yoongi meets her halfway there. 

"I was worried about you." Yoongi says but Siyeon ignores him and keeps her eyes on her locker. He sighs and stares at her as she sifts through her stuff, looking for something. "Hey do you need hel-" He puts a hand on her shoulder and she flinches and looks at him finally. 

"Can you just leave me alone please." Siyeon snaps, her voice thick, tears were threatening to fall. He finally notices the black and blue. The class makes a "ooo" sound and stare at Siyeon. She slams her locker and runs out of the classroom. Yoongi stares at the students and rolls his eyes. He runs after Siyeon, she was faster than him though. He notices the door to the roof was slightly ajar. 

He opens the door fully and sees her standing too close to the edge than he'd like. She was looking down, her tears finally rolling down her cheeks. His eyes widen and he rushes onto the roof. She turns and wipes her tears. She jumps forward, off the lip of the roof. 

"Just leave, no one cares about me anymore, don't stand there and tell me that everything is going to be okay when it isn't Yoongi." Siyeon says, her tears falling faster but she keeps wiping them. He shakes his head and steps closer to her. 

"I can't say I know what you're going through but you have to tell me what happened to you. You were gone for a week Siyeon." Siyeon looks down and pulls her hood down. She pushes her hair behind her ear and he gasps. The dark black and blue was prominent on her upper cheek bone. She pulls up her sleeves, revealing more dark bruises and cuts where bottle shards cut her skin. 

"My dad, he's 'important' and he says that I ruin his image. That I'm the problem. My mom stands by and watches him do this," She pauses, a tear coming to her eye. "She agrees with him." She breaks down finally. She feels him pull her into a strong but delicate hug. He lets her cry it out and doesn't say anything. 

"I'm going to help you Siyeon, I'm going to help you get through this no matter what."

~

Thank you for reading and for the person who requested that I do a 2nd part to this~

:)