Alternate Ending #1 (Pt2)

"
-
Siyeon lays on the couch, it was another restless night for her. Her eyes were focused on a room upstairs. Hoseok's room. She hears a buzz come from outside and some footsteps. She stands up slowly and walks to the monitor. A man in all black was standing outside, he was tapping his foot. Siyeon notices that quirk.

She quickly sends a few beeps that only the members of Bangtan know. His head lifts and he signs the signal back. He was alive? Siyeon rushes to the front door and swings it open. Hoseok smiles sadly as someone pushes him inside, a gun to his back. Siyeon's face turns from joy to horror.

"Told you I'd be back Han." Seungcheol says, pulling his mask down. "Now why don't you grab your pretty little boys and bring their asses down here. The show has just begun." Siyeon nods slowly and runs upstairs. She goes to Namjoon's room first, knowing he would probably be reading still. Without knocking Siyeon opens the door. Namjoon is sat on his bed a book in hand.

"Namjoon, Seungcheol is downstairs and he has a gun and Hoseok." His eyes widen and he grabs his gun from his side table. He grabs Siyeon's shoulders.

"You get Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung and lock them in Hoseok's room. Tell Jin and Yoongi to meet me downstairs. Keep cover we don't need anything bad to happen to you." Siyeon nods and he walks downstairs. She runs to Jimin's room that he shared with Jungkook and Tae.

"Koo, Jimin, Tae get up right now." She says, her voice in a whisper. She shakes the three and they wake up, alarmed. "Get your asses in Hoseok's room and don't come out. Go." The three nod and walk to Hoseok's room and she locks the door. She wakes up Jin and he walks downstairs. She reaches her room but a hand grabs her shoulder. She looks up and it was just Yoongi.

"Stay up here. We got this baby." He places a kiss on her forehead and walks downstairs, his gun behind his back. Siyeon runs back to the room and grabs her gun just in case. She finds a blind spot on the staircase and aims her gun at Seungcheol.

"Where did the Princess go and her three Princes?" Seungcheol asks, his gun still on Hoseok. Namjoon lets out a dry laugh.

"None of your fucking business Choi. Now tell me why you're here and doing this." Namjoon says and looks Seungcheol dead in the eyes.

"I thought I asked Han to bring everyone down here." He says, avoiding the question. Siyeon hears the floor creak behind her and Jungkook was walking toward her, Yoongi's long sniper rifle in hand. He puts his finger to his lips and lays next to her, setting up the gun.

"I'm a better shot then you are mom. I got this, go help them." Siyeon nods and ruffles his hair before standing up. She walks downstairs, putting her gun behind her back.

"Ah there she is." Seungcheol says. Namjoon keeps his eyes on Siyeon as she walks closer to him. She nods at Namjoon, he smirks. She had a plan.

"Why don't you put the gun down, leave my boys alone and I'll go with you." Before Seungcheol can respond, Yoongi mutters something under his breath. Siyeon looks at Yoongi, she mouths 'it's okay' and he nods understanding the plan.

"No strings attached?" He says and she nods. He smirks and puts his gun down, pushing Hoseok forward. Jin pulls him back and keeps him in a strong hug. Seungcheol latches his hand around Siyeon's wrist. He goes to walk out, when Siyeon kicks his knee causing him to fall to his knees and his gun to go across the room.

"Jungkook now!" Namjoon yells. Siyeon backs out of the way and a bullet goes square into Seungcheol's chest. Siyeon tosses her gun to the side and runs to Hoseok. She engulfs him into a big hug and hears him start sniffing. 

"I'm sorry. Seungcheol made me do this. Made you pick me, fake my death. I'm sorry." Siyeon shakes her head and stares at the teary eyed boy.

"It's not your fault Hoseok." Siyeon reassures him. She pulls away and wipes his tears away. The maknaes stand at the top of the stairs, eyes wide. Siyeon stands back and lets the other boys welcome him back. Yoongi's arm snakes around her shoulders and she just leans into his touch. 

Her family was back and the main threat was finally gone. This is an end to something that was just beginning. 

~
Idk the ending is weird, but please support my new book Cherry On Top ! I would really appreciate it :)