e i g h t e e n

--( this chapter is before Yoongi arrives to Jungkook )--

--

A bang on the door wakes Jungkook up. He looks at the time, 4:49am. At the same time his phone dings. 

Message from ; Boss Man 

; Yoongi is on his way. If someone knocks on your door that is not him. Leave it and hide. Wait for Yoongi. If it's Taehyung, do not open the door. He has been lying to us. He has taken Jimin. Be careful. ; 

Jungkook walks to the door slowly and looks out the peephole. Taehyung was standing outside, his hair pushed back. He was talking to someone. He backs up slowly and quietly pushes a table against the door. Taehyung knocks on the door again. 

Jungkook silences his phone and backs up quietly. He sits in the closet and closes the door. His phone starts buzzing. 

Incoming call from ; Taehyung !! 

He lets it ring and eventually it hangs up. He hears the door knob to the front door jiggle. Jungkook closes his eyes and hopes for it to stop. The door bursts open and Jungkook stays silent. He locked the closet once he sat down. 

"Jungkook!" Taehyung's voice booms through the small apartment. A deep voice Jungkook didn't recognize spoke next. 

"He probably left." The man says. Taehyung sighs and takes one more look around. The two walk out and close the door behind them. Jungkook was shaking slightly. He stays in the closet until Yoongi arrived an hour later. 

Jungkook sits on the couch while Yoongi paced back and forth. He puts his head down. 

"Take me to where Siyeon is." Yoongi says and stops pacing. Jungkook lifts his head. 

"I can't. It's too dangerous for me. They all think I'm dead. So if they find out I'm alive, I might as well die." Jungkook says looking Yoongi in the eye. He sighs and sits down. 

"I'll give you the address. Just, just be careful please." Jungkook says pulling out his phone. He send the address to Yoongi's phone. 

"I'll be very careful. I promise." 

--

Hiiiiiiiiii. Is anyone safe anymore? You'll find out. 

+ X.A +