e p i l o u g e

3 Years Later..

Siyeon and Yoongi now have a beautiful daughter, Yeonhee. The two are now married and put their past behind them. Siyeon still is very paranoid but her family keeps her grounded. In fact they are expecting another girl in a few months.

Seokjin and Yeeun are living happily. They adopted a boy from Australia and are planning on growing their family. They still keep in touch with everyone. Seokjin is now a company CEO and Yeeun helps him.

Namjoon now lives with his fiance, Eun Sol. The two will get married soon. Namjoon put his past behind him and is now a music producer. He may get distant but is always there for Siyeon and his family.

Hoseok is happily living with Jimin. The two are going to a dance academy together and also put their past behind them. The two visit Siyeon almost everyday. Hoseok is still a ray of sunshine and Jimin is just as small.

Taehyung and Seola are very happy. They have Taeho, who is now, 6, and a daughter Seulgi, who is 2 years old. They got married and are living happily. The boys forgave Taehyung and he couldn't be happier.

Jungkook is you know Jungkook. He still is suffering from paranoia. But he lives next door from Siyeon and Yoongi. He hasn't found someone yet but is happy he gets to see his best friend everyday.

Seungkwan is now a singer. A really really good one. He doesn't see Siyeon as often but they keep in contact. He is very grateful for Siyeon because she saved him from the horrible hell he was in.

Now the story has come to an end, we won't know what happens to the gang. But is it truly over when someone says it is?

--

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I know the story is over, but is it really? Should I write about any of the characters in a short story or should I make a book on their lives? 

But seriously, thank you for reading and for over 20k reads! I love you guys so much. 

It's not over until it's over...

+ X.A +