f o u r t e e n

"it's beautiful life, beautiful day."  ~ "Beautiful" Crush

--

Yoongi stands on the balcony, letting the breeze blow his hair back. He sips his coffee and stays silent. He hears steps behind him causing him to turn his head. Jimin was standing at the door, his head down. 

"You can come out here Jimin." Yoongi says and turns his head back to look forward. Jimin stands next to Yoongi, his eyes on the ground. 

"What's wro-" Yoongi gets cut off by Jimin's sniffing. He was about to cry. Yoongi places his mug down and turns to Jimin. 

"Jimin. What's wrong?" Jimin looks up, his eyes red. 

"I heard Taehyung talking. He's turning his back on us. He's working with Seungcheol." Jimin states and sniffs again. Yoongi's eyes widen. 

"Follow me." Yoongi says and his worry turns to anger. He storms to Taehyung's room. Without knocking he opens Taehyung's door. He was sitting on his bed on his phone. 

Yoongi storms over to him, he knocks Taehyung's phone out of his hand and pulls him up by his collar. 

"What the hell?" Taehyung says and struggles against Yoongi's strong grip. His grip tightens. 

"What are you planning nine." Yoongi says, his voice laced with anger. Taehyung's eyes widen and he looks at Jimin who was standing at the door. 

"You little snake, you were listening to me weren't you. You're in deep shit." Taehyung growls, his eyes on Yoongi. 

"Leave him out of it! Jimin go to your room. Now." Jimin closes the door behind him but he doesn't leave. Yoongi lets go of Taehyung and backs up slightly. 

"You found out, now what? Noona already thinks I'm on her side. She thinks I saved Jungkook for her. Jungkook even thinks I'm on his side. Nope. He's my pawn. Now Jimin will be in danger." Taehyung says, a smirk on his face. 

"You fucking traitor. Siyeon cares about you, you asshole." Taehyung scoffs and crosses his arms. 

"All she cares about is you and Jungkook no one else. I might as well kill Jungkook, that's her rock. She's going insane and is completely useless." Taehyung says. Yoongi goes to speak but the door bursts open.

"You don't talk about my noona like that." Jimin growls and goes for Taehyung. He knocks Taehyung off his feet and grabs his hair. 

"Jimin stop!" Yoongi says. He tries to pull Jimin off of Taehyung but his grip is too strong. He goes to the door and yells for Namjoon. All three of the boys run in the room. 

"Jimin!" Seokjin exclaims. Hoseok and Namjoon pull Jimin off of Taehyung. Seokjin holds Taehyung back. Yoongi holds Jimin who had no scratches on him. 

"What is going on?" Namjoon says, standing in the middle of it all. Jimin pulls his phone out of his pocket and turns on a recording. 

"You found out, now what? Noona already thinks I'm on her side. She thinks I saved Jungkook for her. Jungkook even thinks I'm on his side. Nope. He's my pawn. Now Jimin will be in danger." Taehyung's voice rings through the phone. 

"You fucking traitor. Siyeon cares about you, you asshole." Taehyung's scoffs is heard loud and clear. 

"All she cares about is you and Jungkook no one else. I might as well kill Jungkook, that's her rock. She's going insane and is completely useless." The recording stops. 

Namjoon turns to Taehyung, his eyes were on the ground. 

"You. Chin up now." Taehyung lifts his head but avoids Namjoon's eyes. "You touch Siyeon or Jungkook, I will kill you myself. You will now be our pawn. I would be very cautious. If you leave this house unsupervised, you will regret it. You will help us get Siyeon and Jungkook back. You are free of this group after. You understand me." Namjoon says, his voice dark and serious.

"Yes sir." Taehyung says and puts his head down. Namjoon grabs Taehyung's arm and pulls him out of the room. He takes him to a cell like room. He pushes Taehyung in there and locks the cell door. 

"I am very disappointed in you Kim Taehyung. I hope it was worth it." As Namjoon turns around Taehyung speaks up.

"It was worth it." Namjoon ignores his comment and walks back upstairs. Yoongi walks back to his room and closes his door. He sits on his bed, overwhelmed. 

"I'm coming for you Siyeon. Don't worry." 

--

Taehyung? A bad guy? Yeah I did that. So yeah he is now a bad guy and I think it makes sense honestly. But more twists will come. 

+ X.A +

p.s. - jungkook is a good guy. taehyung saved him to use as his pawn to make siyeon trust him. :)