Chapter 5

I worked on this chapter all day and all night long. Hope you guys like it!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 5

"DAMNIT UNHAND ME YOU FOUL BRUSH!" I screeched as I tried to get my hair untangled from the long night rest I had gotten. When I had woken up my hair had been matted so it looked like a birds nest.

I finally got it untangled and put it into a decent looking braid that was the best braid I've ever did by far. Feeling satisfied in my spongebob pj's, I walked down stairs to be greeted by the smell of food.

What I saw made my heart beat with joy. There were waffles, bacon, eggs, biscuits, strawberries, pancakes, grits, oatmeal, syrup, orange juice, milk, and oh sweet baby Jesus.... Nutella.

I quickly grabbed a plate and a little of that and this and some more of that, threw on some butter, added a bit of Nutella, 5 strips of bacon, eggs, a bowl or two of grits. By the end of me filling my plate I had just about everything on there except oatmeal. I hated Oatmeal. When I was a kid I'd have nightmares about eating it. Weird, yes, I know.

"Are you going to eat all of that?" a small, young, girl voice said from behind me. I looked down at my plate.
Well, what's that suppose to mean?

I turned to face a girl about 6 or 7. She was wearing a white dress and cowgirl boots with a bow in her hair. Her big brown eyes stared at me curiously.

"Well yea.. I'm hungry so why not?" I asked her.

"Well isn't that a bit much? I've never seen a girl eat so much in my life..."She trailed off thinking." Well except for Sadie, but she's a horse." The little girl shrugged.

My feelings were hurt. A little kid just compared my eating ways to a horse.

I let out a laugh. "I'm still going to eat it." And I did. She had a bowl of fruit loops cereal and watched me as I devoured my food.

"I'm Daniella, but you can call me Danny." She stuck out her small hand in a nice manner.

"I'm Layla but you can call me Lay." I shook her hand.

"You enjoy your food? Cus Ya looked like you did."

Wow.

"I did." I answered.

"Why are you wearing spongebob pajamas? I wore that when I was this many." She held up 5 fingers.

"Well then... I'm going to go now." I got up.

"No wait! Would you like to go ride horses with me? Pleaseeee." She pouted. Who could resist those big brown eyes?

"Oh ok." I gave in and went upstairs to change into something more appropriate. I put on some jean shorts and a regular white t-shirt with my brown boots.

I got down stairs to find her typing on an iPhone 5. Well spoiled much.
She's 7!

"Lead the way. Wait did you ask your parents if you could go?"

"Well duh." she said as we walked out the back door. "I'm just making sure. I don't want to get into trouble or anything." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yea Yea." she brushed a brown strand of hair from her round face.

We walked out to the horse stables which were about half a mile from the house. She went in and stopped next to a beautiful light brown horse.

"This is Sadie. You can ride Ronald, my brother's horse he doesn't ride him anyway. He is over there." She pointed to a jet black horse with one brown spot on its right side.