Chapter 3

Chapter 3!! BOOYAH!!

Read along..

----------------

Chapter 3

Had he heard me crying? How long had he been watching me? Was he following me? Well. That's not weird? Is it ?

Wow. Talk about Creepy Conny.

"And your name is?" He asked.

"That's none of your business Alpha."

He growls at the tone of my voice, clearly not use to being talked to like that. My bad. I wasn't in a very good mood right now.

He studies me and I grow very uncomfortable and annoyed.

I clear my throat.

"You're from the new pack," He says, although it sounds like a question. "I should be there to greet them," he adds, no emotions showing on his face, just blank.

So this was the cruel Alpha everyone is talking about. There was a distant look as he stared at me with his piercing blue eyes. I didn't want to look away but I felt oddly drawn to him. My wolf was stirring inside me, making me feel uneasy. I ran my hand through my hair and looked away from his gaze.

His brown hair was ruffled in a messy way that made him look sexy.

Woah there Lay, you just got your heart torn into pieces and now you're already thinking about another guy. Nope. it won't happen again.

Mine, my wolf howled.

Um no sweet heart, Tyler is not ours.

Mine, She howled again, ignoring me.

Hush, I tried to sh her and she was quiet.

He looked at me confused at my silence. I turn and started to walk away, to continue on with my venting, until I hear a voice.

"Connor, there you are," A beautiful girl with blonde hair said, making him look at her. She grabbed his hand and they linked fingers. I felt a pang of jealousy. And for what? Probably because me and Tyler won't ever be like that again.

I growl, uncontrollably at their linked fingers and cover it with a quick cough, confused. Dafuq. I smile politely, even though the look she is giving me is far from nice.

"I'm Sasha and you are?" She asked rather rudely. She walked up to me and held out her perfectly manicured hand.

"I'm Layla," I took her hand and shook it.

"I see you have already met my boyfriend," She raised a questioning brow at me.

"Yup, but I'm not I interested in him if that's what you're thinking." I said vaguely aware that he had tensed up.

She let out a small sigh of relief as if I had been any competition against her and her plastic surgical body. Then turned back and asked "Are you a homo?" she looked at me in disgust. She wiped her hand on her shirt and stared at me as if waiting for an answer.

"Yea a homo sapien and what are you, you're standing oddly close," I said taking a step back. I knew it offended her. I heard Alpha Connor chuckle a little from behind her and she shot him a glare.

"Well it was nice meeting the both of you but I'm gonna go for a run," I said while turning around and leaving. I ran deep through the forest and kept running until I was atleast a mile or so away from where I was. Then I stripped and folded my clothes and set them by a tree and took off into the forest feeling my wolf let out a satisfied howl.