“Hah, my little master!” Xuan Tian Yi dotingly patted Xiang Rong’s back, “Didn’t I just say it? I obtained permission from Father Emperor after kneeling in the Imperial Palace for three days and three nights. How could this be considered escaping? Don’t worry, don’t worry. I am fine!”

It was only then that Xiang Rong let out a sigh of relief; however, she immediately argued back: “I wasn’t worried that something would happen to you. I was worried that the Emperor would assign blame and implicate me. I finally managed to enjoy a few days of peace. Nothing must go wrong.” After saying this, she struggled a bit more and found that she still could not break free, and she could not help but become dejected. It seemed that she needed to train properly! If she had her second sister’s abilities, what would a lowly Xuan Tian Yi be considered? “What exactly are you wanting to do?” Xiang Rong’s tone was unkind, “Xuan Tian Yi, get your paws off me. You and I are just disciple and master. Is this any way to treat a master? Are you trying to bully your master and betray your ancestors?”

“I will not let go!” A certain person frankly began to act like a rascal, “If I let you go, you’ll run away. In the future, I will need to keep a close eye on you. That will ensure that you won’t disappear without notice.”

The two went back and forth in a lively manner, and the clerks in the shop felt that continuing like this would not be proper. Their young boss still needed to preserve her reputation! Moreover, there were still so many people kneeling there while watching the show. It left people feeling a bit awkward.

Thus the clerks took the initiative to begin chasing people out. At first, those people did not dare leave. Later on, Xuan Tian Yi’s attendants appeared, which allowed the madams and young misses to retreat. As they left, who knew which family’s young miss said: “This prince really is loving and affectionate.”

Feng Xiang Rong felt even more nauseous. She understood that Xuan Tian Yi had deliberately run to Ji An Prefecture to ruin her reputation to… to do what? She was a bit confused and could not help but ask: “Xuan Tian Yi, what exactly are you trying to do?”

Seeing everyone leave and the shop door close, the clerks were understanding in retreating to an inner room. Only then did he release his little master and take a couple steps back, rubbing his nose and saying: “Declaring my rights.”

Feng Xiang Rong’s nose nearly went crooked with anger, “What rights? If you want to declare your rights, go back to the capital to declare them. What have you come here to my place for? Also, who belongs to you? If there is a discussion, I am your master. Even if there are rights to declare, it would be me as the master declaring them!”

“That also works!” Xuan Tian Yi’s eyes lit up, “Regardless of whether it’s you or I, the meaning is the same. Come, my little master, declare it! I am listening!”

Xiang Rong felt as though she had been dragged into a ditch. Why could an understanding not be reached? There was nothing she could do but desperately plead: “You and I are nothing more than disciple and master. I just need to teach you how to embroider. You can’t have any demands of me. Just like how I came to Ji An Prefecture, who determined that I need to remain in the capital? Who determined that a master could not go out and travel? As a disciple, why are you such a hurdle? Following wherever I go? Can you let others feel a little more at ease? I say, Xuan Tian Yi, although we had not interacted much two to three years ago, I am very clear that you had been engaged to the Bu family’s young miss. I had also heard from second sister about you as a person. At that time, I did not think that you were so clingy? I did not think that you were so annoying? How is it that after spending a few years locked up in your palace, you’ve completely changed?”