Why all of a sudden is his mind playing tricks on him? Is it stress? Was he losing his mind?

If you thought it couldn't get any worse, you're wrong. Scott couldn't ignore the signs that something was wrong. He wasn't imagining it, not this time anyway.

Just as he was walking to his next class he caught a glimpse of his shadow. Low and behold his shadow wasn't his shadow.

No, what stood in his place was a shadow of a figure he was scared of. A full on beast of a werewolf, exactly the same shape of Peter when he was first introduced into the supernatural world.

It was something that scared him more than he cared to admit because it showed him what he could be, a monster just like Peter Hale.

Scott's once slow pace increased as he tries to run away from the horror that took shape of his shadow. If he only knew that you can't run from your own shadow, it will always follow you. There is nothing you can do to rid of the shadow attached you.

Absolutely nothing.

The sun could shine it's brightest it wouldn't rid of the shadow, it will only make it more dense. Standing in the shade you may not see your shadow but it's always there. It's just hidden in plain sight, your shadow will always be with you.

When you wake up, when you get ready for the day, when your heading to work or school, when your eating your lunch, when your simply passing time, and when you fall asleep; your shadow is right there with you. Your alter ego, your dark twin, your doppelganger.

"Hey, hey. You alright?" Stiles stops his best friend as he just seen Scott running from something. Like Scott was running from his own shadow.

"You don't look alright."

§§§

Allison grabbed her jacket as she quickly left her room. She was late and she couldn't afford to be late.

She pressed the elevator button for bottom floor, she tapped her foot as she waited.

Once the doors opened she stopped. This wasn't her lobby she leaves everyday day. This wasn't her apartment building.

No, this was the dark hallway of the Beacon Hills hospital.

Her heart rate picking up by the second as she slowly walks further and further.

She must be imagining it, this whole thing, she has to be. She can't be here,

A door creaks open, inviting her to come into the room. Walking inside she saw it was morgue. It was empty --she hoped it was empty-- as she heard water dripping on one of the metal table.

Allison jumps as the door she just walked through slams shut. Trying her best to slowly her breathing she turns back to one of the drawers as it opens.

On the label said a name, and where they were from.

Kate Argent.

Beacon Hills, CA

Allison squeals as her runs into her aunt's arms. It's been so long since she's seen her favorite aunt.

"Wait what are you doing?!" Allison asked as her aunt pointed a loaded gun at Scott. After finding out about all the supernatural and what Scott was she was mad yes. But not enough to have anyone die, especially not Scott.

"I'm sorry." Kate spoke just as Peter slashed her throat. The blood squirting on the windows as her dead body falls to the floor.

Looking inside she saw a tunnel. Squinting to look closer at what figure was at the end.

Quick as lightning, the figure crawled closer, walking backwards away from the figure that was her aunt.

Backing out of the door she turns to run but stops as she took in her surroundings.

She was at school.

Everything was normal, students walking the halls talking animatedly.

No dark hallways, no water, no drawers filled with bodies, and especially no sign of her dead ain't chasing her.

"Allison are you okay?" Lydia asked as she looks at her best friend.

§§§

Another day,

Another class,

Another sleepless night,

Another nightmare.

Trying his best to just... to just move on from everything, Stiles packs his bag in an urgent manner.

But one glance at a book, packing his bag was long forgotten.

What is this?

The title, the short memoir didn't make sense.

Stiles ran his fingers over the words, it was solid. It was the book they've been studying in history.

The difference was, that all the letters, were scrambled in different places. None of them made words.

Blinking rapidly, he tries to imagine the words back to the way they were.

"Hey." His dad's voice broke him out of his inner panic. "You okay?"

Looking back at the book, it went back to normal. He could understand the words as the letters were back in its place. Nodding his head he continues his packing.

Noah Stilinski looks at his son, he wanted to believe him, he did. But the constant night terrors over the past few weeks and the zoning out almost always did he have his doubts.

At first he thought it was because he was still grieving over Sweet Pea but maybe just maybe whatever was causing his son sleepless nights ran far deeper than he thought.

"Dad I'm serious, I'm fine."

"It was just a nightmare."

He wasn't sure if he trying to convince himself or the other person.

Chapter one is done!!! I'm sorry for not updating, I really am. I wanted to upload the video I made for this book, but YouTube terminated my channel permanently.

Meaning I can't post the video I made for this or the video/trailer I had for the first book is not going to be able to show.

And honestly I'm fed up so I decided whenever YouTube stops being a dick, I'll post it. So, that was what the long wait was, because I wanted the trailer up but since I can't upload it, might as well just continue the book.