Chapter 9: The Grandparents that came for dinner

Melissa's POV
After having another month with out my regular phone. I finally got it back, but their was a twist. The boys had put a circle tracker on my phone which was a new technology that tracks what I do on my phone. Thanks to Kevin because he used this app for his kids. So now they're basically treating me like a little kid, because I can't act responsible on the internet.

It kind of sucks when your brothers are celebrities and you can't post whatever you want on the internet because people will judge you and your whole family a certain way.

So basically my brothers are controlling my phone now and they're limiting the apps I use. If I spent over so much on Instagram, twitter and Tik Tok they can either block me from it or remove it from my phone.

The accounts I created behind my brothers back had all been changed back to my original @ and they all been verified again. But all my about me said account controlled by @joejonas, @nickjonas and @kevinjonas , instead of my parents.

Which totally sucks btw but I'm very grateful to have my baby back! And hopefully soon I can earn my brothers trust with this again.

My grandparents from my birth mom side of family was coming today, and I was not happy, because my grandparents are so strict. They wanted to see how I was doing since they haven't visited me since mom passed away.

My mom was making me wear this stupid church dress with a ribbon in my hair because my dad told her that they were old fashion and they didn't approve their granddaughter of wearing inappropriate clothing.

My dad yelled for downstairs that my grandparents arrive. I sigh and looked myself in the mirror one more time before grabbing my cellphone and heading downstairs.

Melissa: hi Grandma, hi Grandpa
Grandma: oh baby! I miss you, give your grandmother a hug

I hugged my grandmother than my grandfather and grandma noticed my outfit and said.

Grandma: I'm surprise you got my granddaughter to wear appropriate out wear. Very good job Paul.
Dad: thank you Rose, I learned from the best
Grandma: you have always been my favorite friend of my daughter. How's your mother doing?
Dad: she's doing fine. Come on let's all join the couch
Mom: Rose and Earl, would you two like some tea?
Grandma: yes please
Grandpa: I'll have a beer

Grandma give Grandpa a look and he said.

Grandpa: uh... nvm I promise my wife no more alcohol during the day. Uhh.... black coffee is fine

Grandma nodded approval and my parents looked at each other and mom nodded and left leaving my dad and I with my grandparents.

Grandma: so sweetheart, how is everything?
Melissa: everything been okay actually. Dad and I have the best relationship now, mom has been very patient with me and my brothers and I have never been closer
Grandma: that's good to hear, darling. But I was talking about what you been up too.
Melissa: oh, I'm no longer homeschool
Grandma: oh so your father finally put you in the catholic school girl I suggest
Dad: actually no, I put her in a public Catholic Church
Grandma: with boys?
Melissa: yeah, I made 2 friends from it
Dad: beside the whole bullying thing she has been adjusting
Grandma: *gasp* bullying? See this would not have happened if you put her in the school I suggested. I used to go to the school and teach their and we taught girls to be respectful and manners and about the Bible,  if they don't listen they would be hit you with a La Chancla
Melissa: what's a La Chancla?
Grandma: a shoe, Paul have you not made sure your daughter knew how to speak Spanish?
Dad: she currently taking a Spanish 1 on on 1 in class, she's still learning...
Melissa: but why shoe?
Grandma: to smack you in the butt when you do something wrong
Melissa: oh...
Dad: the school we put her in has corporal  punishment and the principal gives them a paddle, plus if that doesn't work, I give her plenty spankings back at home