𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

The girl.

The beauty.

She was going to be ignored for the rest of her life.

The boy.

The beast.

He was going to ignore for the rest of his life.

Maybe they were made to be.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

Mrs. Potts stayed by the girl, watching her 24/7. She didn't want to miss something that would decide the fate of the young girl. By now, the icy sheet covering the girl's face had melted, and she had stopped shivering. She may have had little twitches here and there, but nothing unusual. It had been five days since the girl had arrived. Mrs. Potts soon realized she didn't know her name. She conversed with the wardrobe and found out she had brought a bag with her. It said: To my dearest (y/n). Love, Varian. It seemed to be embroidered into the bag, so Mrs. Potts assumed it was her name.

"Good morning, dear."

Mrs. Potts always intended to speak to the young child, hoping that she could hear her. She told her that they were objects and were cursed. She brought in some of the popular objects, including her son, and had them introduce themselves.

Meanwhile, the master was excluding himself from the others -as always- but he was thinking. He wanted to know more about the girl who was staying in his castle. So, he asked his mirror. It never told him about her, but he was able to see her journey here, and the place she used to live before she ran away.

He ended up talking to Mrs. Potts discreetly. It was about the business around the castle, of course. Although, he was able to get some information about the girl. She had soft (H/c) hair, and pale (S/c) Skin. From Mrs. Pott's description, she was a regular town village girl.

He was also told that her name was (Y/n). He thought it was a basic name, and told Mrs. Potts that. In reality, he was just hiding curiosity. Mrs. Potts knew this, of course, having a son of her own.

Meanwhile, in (y/n)'s chambers, she took deep sleep-like breaths. She had improved greatly, although her situation could become even more deadly if she went back in the cold. She gently coughed, and her eyes squinted. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at her surroundings. She remembered the voice talking to her while she was sleeping, and she thought she was dead. She slowly sat up, wincing at the small cuts all over her body.

She looked around the room, candles slowly dripping wax. The voice told her that the candles became cursed too. She guessed these were the ones that weren't cursed. She slowly got out of the bed, taking shortened breaths and wincing at every small movement. She looked out towards the window and took in her surroundings. It was a forest. It was dark, and she had her memories flashed back to her. She gasped and gripped onto the railing on the balcony.

Her body slowly went into shock as she fell to her knees. She held her chest, leaned up against the cold stone of the balcony. She sat there seeing her journey flash before her eyes. She hyperventilated, the fact that she was now disowned and that she ran away into this strange house was overwhelming for the frail, broken girl.

She looked at the mist coming out of her mouth and focused on it. She noticed it slow down, with her steady concentration. She took in her surroundings. She was at least 40 feet above the ground, protected by the concrete railing in front of her. The forest beyond was dark and gloomy. The garden looked dead, completely covered with snow. She also noticed the snowflakes falling softly around her, and she held her arms up against her body to stay warm.

She looked into the garden and noticed a small section of crimson.

Roses.

She noticed something moving and thought it must've been the beast the voice told her about. She saw the big mound of fur and gasped at the size of the beast. She watched him for a while and noticed his timid self with the roses around him. He seemed stiff. Timid, almost.

To be honest, she wasn't scared of him. Rather than being scared, she was shocked. That means that the voice in her head was right about everything that it told her and that the voice was actually a talking teapot. She suddenly felt light-headed and didn't notice the cold surrounding her. The frost was slowly continuing up her arms and small snowflakes we're forming on her face. She moved the thin curtains away from the opening and walked slowly back into the room.

As she was walking, the door gently opened, and she lazily moved her head over to the door. As she held her arms close to her, a cart rolled in and stopped midway into the doorway. A teapot jumped off of the cart, gently hitting the ground. She looked towards the bed, her face showing shock that the bed was empty. The girl coughed, and the teapot turned towards the window. She could see the form of the shaking girl through the sheet curtains and slowly bounced towards her.

The young woman came out from behind the curtains and sat down in front of the teapot. "Hello, deary," the teapot said, in a smooth, motherly voice. "H-hello. Are you the voice that spoke to me while I was sleeping?" the girl asked innocently. "you could say that, sweetheart. Oh look at you, you have ice on your arms. Come, come." she bounced out of the room and down the stairs, cautious of breaking. (y/n) followed her down, slowly as not to fall. She was brought to a large gathering room and was sat in front of the fire. Mrs. Potts made sure there was no one in sight and pushed a blanket to the shivering girl. The girl gratefully took it and wrapped it around herself. Mrs. Potts quickly hops into the kitchen to have the staff prepare for two at dinner.

The kitchen staff didn't question Mrs. Potts, as they know not to. Although, they wondered where the sudden change cane from. Whispers spread throughout the castle of why there needed to be two meals. Rumors of a new woman came into the castle again, and the truthful rumor of the girl who had awoken. 

As (y/n) sat by the fire, she noticed small clinks behind her. She slowly turned her head, trying to avoid startling the pain in her neck. She saw a candlestick and gasped as it moved towards her. The candlestick waved his hands, showing he meant no harm. 

"Bonjour, mademoiselle. My name is Lumiere," he said softly, taking her hand and kissing it as best as he could. She smiled, and said, "Hello, Lumiere. My name is (y/n)" He smiled again and bowed. "It is a pleasure to meet you, mademoiselle." "likewise." She slowly curled into her knees again, and Lumiere said, "Dinner is ready mademoiselle. May I escort you to the kitchen?" "Yes please, just please let me sit here for a moment." Lumiere winced and nodded as he recalled the night that she arrived here. 

(y/n) slowly stood up, gripping the chair for support. She let out a suppressed breath and said,

 "I'm ready."