𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠

I lazily threw myself on my bed, sighing dreamily. I had finished my book and considering it was a romance, I may or may not have switched the two lovers with me and a special someone.

I wanted to go to the town's library, to possibly get a book, but I had seen Belle go in there first. So, be being the self-conscious girl I am, didn't want to engage in conversation with her. I literally can't even speak English. It's a talent that I have to not be able to speak.

I flung myself off the bed, and over to the bookshelf I owned that stored about 6 books, which all I've basically memorized cover to cover. I closed my eyes, dreaming what it would be like to get out of this dusty attic. It's where I lived most of my life and honestly, I was sick of it.

I glanced out the window, and stared longingly at the woods. Oh, what I'd give to be out there. I'd give up my books, my life, my family....I would give anythiiiiiiing.

I eventually wound up on the floor reading another book, but this time, I was reading it upside down. At this point, I could do it with my eyes closed.

I threw the book.

I grabbed my knitted jacket, my lace boots and ran down the stairs.

"Good bye cruel world!" I screamed to my family, who stared at me and even Kathleen (the baby) stoped crying and screaming. The house was dead silent.

I stood at the bottom of the work stairs, a crazy grin on my face with sweat running down my head and back. My brother, Timothy (second eldest) was at the top of the stairs chuckling.

"why? Are you planning to kill yourself?"

Everyone started laughing, and I stared at the floor, noticing how worthless I seemed. "wait, son. She can't die yet, she must marry first. That's the only way shell make our family proud. By bringing in his profit!" everyone was on the floor by now, except for little Kathleen, David, and Arthur. They were confused. I was almost relieved that they didn't know what was going on. My mother brought out a casserole, whilst chuckling under her breath. I clenched my fists, and held back my anger.

"I'm not lying! I'm grabbing my stuff and leaving!" I stomped upstairs and slammed the door to my room. I angrily shoved what I had left into my old worn out bag, and heard a slight click. I quickly turned around and shuffled to the door.

It was locked.

"Let me out!" I screamed.

"I wasn't lying when I said you had to marry first. Learn your place, girl."

My heart dropped, as I sank to the floor, gripping my hair. My tears where wetting the wood floors, and I forced my self to stop crying.

I had to get out.

I looked towards the window and inwardly cringed.

'That's gonna hurt.'

I quietly unlocked the creaky window, and secured my bag on me. I winced at the ground, which was two floors away.

I took and deep breath,

And jumped.

I landed safely, surprisingly enough. I was snapped out of my shock, when it started to rain.

I ran. And ran. I ran as far away as I could.

The rain got heavier, and I was blinded. I held my hands out in front of me, hoping not to hit something. I bumped into what I thought was a wall, but instead, felt a hand wrap around my waist. I looked up at the stranger, and noticed it was Gaston.

Mother-loving-Gaston.

I squealed, and held my wet face in my pruny hands.

"Hello again mademoiselle." He whispered into my ear.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll be leaving."

"I saw you jump from the window."

My blood ran cold, and I nervously looked up at the taller male. He was grinning.

"I-I'm sorry you had to see t-that."

He chuckled and put his hand onto my lower back, guiding me somewhere.

"You really need to stop apologizing."

"S-sorry."

He laughed again, and I blushed from embarrassment.

"Where are w-we going?"

"To my house. It's far to rainy for a Mademoiselle such as you to be wandering alone." I gulped, even if this was someone I admired, I didn't know him very well.

I listened to his judgment, knowing I had nowhere else to go.

<•>

As we got into his house, I took off my boots, making sure not to trail water behind me. He plopped down on his chair, leaving his muddy boots at the door. He stared at me, at every move I made, whilst licking his lips.

"would you be a doll and go put on the tea?"

I nodded shyly, playing with my fingers while I walked into what I thought was the kitchen, unaware that Gaston was staring at me hungrily as I walked by.

After the tea was finished, I took out two cups and put both of my hands on the kettle to pour it out. As I was pouring, I felt has Gastons' large hands cover mine as I poured the tea. I physically jumped, and he was just innocently pouring the tea. He was pressed up against me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. Sure, I was a little shorter than he's was- but I still felt everything.

After we finished pouring the tea, we sat in the living room on the chairs. I drank my tea whilst curled up in a ball, and felt on edge from has Gaston's gaze.

"thank you for the hospitality. I know my way home, and the rain is letting up a bit. I think I'm going to leave."

I had my back to him for once second as I grabbed my shoes that were by the door. In a split second, his meaty hands were holding me against the door. I looked up and saw the lust in his eyes. I panicked and squirmed.

"I've been watching you little bird. You excite me. Like hunting."

I started to heave fast and quick, having an anxiety attack. I fought everything inside of me to not break down.

He started to move one of his hands down my body, whilst keeping his other hand around my skinny wrists on the door. I moved in every possible way, and I could escape. His hand trailed down to my collar bone, and I knew this isn't what I wanted.

"stop."

He stared at me, curiously. I had a new fire in my eyes, and I knew I had my words.

He didn't stop.

He started to reach down my chest.

"you'll learn to like it, little bird."

I was thrashing around at this point, and thought of what my father said.

"wait, son. She can't die yet, she must marry first. That's the only way shell make our family proud. By bringing in his profit!"

I do NOT want to be this man's plaything, let alone be his WIFE.

I kicked him in between his legs, and he crumbled. I grabbed my damp bag, and the book he took from me the day before. I grabbed my boots, and ran out of his house barefoot, into the forest. Where I wanted to be.

If there are any mistakes, please point them out!!!!