ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

The girl was sprawled on the floor, collapsing from the scarcity of warmth. She unconsciously curled into herself, trying to gain warmth. Her brows were twisted and contorted with pain, her lips a deathly blue. The blood on her legs, feet, hands, and face had frozen by now and turned a light shade of pink.

The objects around her started to move and hopped off of tables and countertops to crowd around the sick, pale girl. "Alrighty, everyone! Back up!" A teapot yelled as she hopped towards the mystery girl. Everyone listened to her and backed away, letting the teapot get through. A pendulum clock wobbled up to the girl and stood next to the teapot. "Should we tell the master? She'll die if she doesn't get immediate attention." Mrs. Potts new he was right; It was only a matter of time before this girl completely collapsed from hypothermia.

"I don't know, Cogsworth. The master isn't necessarily fond of strangers. But, we can't care for her without him knowing." 

A rusty candlestick joined the lost duo and threw his 'arms' around the two objects. 

"I say we tell him. No harm in trying right? Plus, she could be the one."

The crowd behind the trio gasped, and Cosworth smacked Lumiere. "You mustn't speak like that! What if the master hears?" Lumiere laughed and smacked Cosworth back. "Then so be it. Master! We-" Lumiere started to yell and was stopped by Cogsworth slapping his hand over Lumieres mouth. "We Mustn't disturb the master!" Cogsworth whisper-yelled. 

As the household objects were arguing, they had failed to notice the looming beast crawling around above them. The crowd behind them seemed to diminish, noticing, and not wanting to get tossed into the crossfire. Mrs. Potts sighed and rolled her eyes, then seeing the beast creeping down the flight of stairs. She stood protectively in front of the frozen girl, ready to protect her if needed. 

Their masters thumps got louder as the got closer as if he was putting emphasize on his steps to scare the Penelum and Candlestick. The two stopped their bickering as they saw the shadow looming over their heads. Cogsworth screamed and hid behind Lumiere. 

Lumiere bowed and spoke to the master. "Master, this isn't what it looks like." The beast growled and blew cold air onto the candlesticks rusted face. "The girl came looking for warmth. She said she was leaving, and collapsed near the door. She will die, master, if we do not take matters into our own hands." The beast stared at the objects with his cold, blue, emotionless eyes, as his concentration was never broken from the living objects. 

The girl coughed vaguely and hoarsely, almost silent, and the beast immediately moved his line of sight over to the girl. She was clearly shivering, and Mrs. Potts knew it was time to take matters into her own hands. "Master. We know you're confused and angry. But this girl, I feel something in her. She's of good heart. We shouldn't let her die here. I won't allow it." The beast growled and stepped over Mrs. Potts to get to the girl. Mrs. Potts scoffed and went by Lumiere and Cogsworth all unsure about their masters' motives. 

The master flipped the girl's hair away from her face, seeming to be gentle for the first time. He pulled his hand back, feeling how cold she was.

"You may tend to her."

The objects perked up and were shocked from the graciousness coming from the large beast.

"Just don't let her near me."

The objects dropped their hopes when they heard this. They thought he was getting better. More open.

"Master, I hate to be a let-down, but we can't carry her upstairs," Lumiere said shyly. The beast growled and turned his head away from the group. He grudgingly ripped off his cape and draped it onto the girl's body. If anybody asks his excuse would be he didn't want to get snow on himself. 

He picked the girl up and carried her upstairs and into a room farthest away from his. He put her on the bed and left. Mrs. Potts had brought in the coat rack to turn on the fire for the girl. She then had the wardrobe in her room change her into warmer clothes. Afterward, she had sent Lumiere for a warm bowl of water and towels. Mrs. Potts brought the coat rack by the girl and had him clean her face. Her face was a pale icy (s/c) color, and you could see a thin sheet of ice etched into her skin. Other than that, Mrs. Potts thought she was beautiful.

Mrs. Potts sighed and asked the coat rack to keep putting warm towels on her head and chest. She feared for the young girl. She knew there was a high chance that she would die. But, she didn't want that to happen and would do everything in her power to wake this girl up. 

Unbeknownst to them, the beast was curious about this mystery girl. He took up his magical mirror and asked to see the girl. 

The mirror swirled and showed him a close up of the frozen female. She looked like she was already dead, and inside he wondered if she was. He would be sure to ask Mrs. Potts later how the girl has been doing. 

Back to Mrs. Potts. She was standing at the young woman's side, silently praying she would be alright. The feather duster, Fifi, came and tidied up the room. She kept stealing glances at the girl, readying herself to gossip about her to the other feather dusters. She didn't see anything special in the girl and tsked to herself. She already despised her. She wouldn't be her ticket to freedom. 

She isn't good enough. 

Sorry, it's shorter y'all, but I've really been wanting to update, and here you go! As always, thanks for reading this and please point out spelling errors or just any errors in general! I love you my guppies, and hope you have a good day/evening!