Members list

So, these are our members so far.

* DazzieSh - founder of the community, a passionate environmental activist who wants to help in any way she can.
* landoC13 - co founder of the community. Wants to encourage people to consider the environmental crisis and try to help save the planet.
* gtgrandom - wants to support environmental work to help save the planet.
* Maya0150 - obsessed with environmental awareness, and very enthusiastic about nature.
* Painted-Thorns - wants to spread awareness of the dangers of climate change and endangered animals.
* Sandcat- - winner of the planet or plastic writing competition, wanting to connect with other environmentalists.
* itsmarrosee - a big environmental activist wanting to spread awareness of the climate crisis.
* kingakim100 - wanting to support a better society and help the environment.
* federella97 - thinks that nature is the best thing and is worried about how we are destroying it and therefore is willing to try and make a difference no matter how small.
* annat2004 - cares a lot about the environment and wants to help look after the planet.
* Tiz0519 - doesn't want to sit at home doing nothing and then grow up in a destroyed world.
* darklight0407 - wants to at least feel like they are trying to help the environment in some way.
* LiJa17 - cares about the planet, her generation and future generations.
* PanAndProud123 - it may not be their fault, but it is their planet and their home, and so they want to help.
* WriterKidWhiz - wants to help raise awareness about our climate.
*CristoAlDantes - wants more people to focus on the problems surrounding climate change and wants groups to unite together
* Galactic-whispers is ready to learn more about the environment and what we're doing to it