Mila found herself blushing with her arms wrapped around his neck. She replied... "I'm not on the pill."

The truth was... she really wasn't. It's not as if she had any idea, this fine specimen would be showing her a good time. His eyes, roamed around her face, making eye contact. Something told him that if he wasn't careful, she would be his downfall. He was conflicted. He had a reputation to hold up, he had people under his paycheck. He couldn't disappoint his father by making a hawker pregnant with the Molinero heir. Alfredo was invited to New York to look for a wife. Garreth McCarthy had summoned him to maybe try with his daughter...

Knowing exactly what he was thinking. Mila tried to move and escape from his arms—

"I don't want to be pregnant. I'm not trying to get pregnant so I can earn money off you. I don't even know who you're, I'm pretty sure you're a big deal but don't worry. I'm not trying to tie you down." Mila tried to move but Alfredo wouldn't budge. His manhood was right on her entrance. She was wet and so inviting. They both wanted this and craved for it. Alfredo knew he could get condoms at the click of his fingers but he didn't want to... he wanted her raw. Alfredo wanted to pound her raw, pound her until she couldn't walk. He had not been this satisfied in a long while. He was hungry for her kisses and her touch. Alfredo thought, after he was done with her... this little daunting feeling to want to be with her, would go away.

"It was fun and we don't have to—" without thinking, Alfredo plunged into her tight little hole. Mila not expecting it, she whimpered as he stretched her out, fully penetrating her. She aches her back.

"We will buy the morning pill tomorrow.." He whispered, she did not have time to respond as he continued thrusting in about of her sleek folds. Mila could feel her orgasm building up. Alfredo knew he wouldn't last not when she was whimpering and had a tightening grip around him with just her pussy lips.

"Ah-ah-ah...please no!" Mila cried. Alfredo watched how her eyes closed and how she whimpered. Moreso she even tried pulling away from him not being able to take anymore of his dick. Role play was all forgotten. Perhaps that was just the start but now this just felt right. There was something familiar about her that he couldn't quite to put his finger on. He felt so comfortable and so at home with her. It was as if she was made for him. He didn't say a word knowing they might betray him. Alfredo was well aware that if he wasn't careful, this woman would bring him down to his knees. She had so much power over him and she didn't know it. He tried playing it off but she was just out of this world well his world. Constantly trying to convince himself that this is just another one... of those.

The sound of the headboard hitting against the wall was a far cry. They were suddenly in their own heaven without a care about what was going on around them. He kissed her soft lips, she was so paralyzed she could not even kiss him back, moaning at the damnation he was committing on her body. Their lips pressed against each other, with desperate heavy breaths escaping from their lips. His grey eyes suddenly had a brighter shade. They came together, eye contact uninterrupted, hearts beating so fast against their pressed sweaty chests.

"I promise you, hermosa, I usually last longer than this." He said in the midst of his release. Not bothering to pull out, she smiled. "No problem!"

"It's your fault, I couldn't even last—"

This had Mila giggling nervous. His heart skipped at the sound, his lips attempting to smile. He immediately scolded himself for falling for her innocent act. She was just another slut who hung around clubs. This was her job surely, because she was so good at having a man at his knees. He had met many escorts but this one stroke him as a deadly Jezebel of our time. A Delilah of some sort!

Knowing he would probably never encounter her again, because after this. He would be in search of his mafia Queen. He took her from the back, sideways and any position possible. She had this thing where she involuntarily giggled when he said something funny or when she cried-laughed while he relentlessly fucked her. With so much confidence, he saw her hidden innocence behind her facade.

It drove him nuts.

Managing to gently pull away. She picked up her clothes and got dressed. There was no hiding the proof all over her skin that, she had been thoroughly fucked. Mila managed to get receipt laying around. Writing at the back of it.

'Thank you for last night. Don't be alarmed, I will buy plan b as soon as I leave, I promise x'

Not leaving her name because it wasn't important. He looked so peaceful while sleeping. She gave him one last glance before heading out. Surprisingly she felt ashamed knowing she is already at work and her shift starts in three hours. Mila knew it would be a while before she found a man who satisfied her the way he had.