Plan B

Strong arms wrapped around her

Strong arms wrapped around her. His breath tickled the sides of her face, breathing down to her neck. His chest steadily went up and down making skin contact with her bare back. Thankful that she wasn't facing him, she blinked her eyes open. She did not dare move, as the memories that encountered last night haunted her. It was too early to be emotional, Mila was overthinking. So many times, she had walked away without turning back and this had to be the one time, she turned emotional. This had to be the best orgasm, she had ever received in her entire life. Guilt immediately seeped in, making it known to her that on the last day... her rapist had made her orgasm as well. Mila wondered where was he? Was he alive? Still destroying lives of innocent people. The thought of him, disgusted her. She had never seen his face or how he looks like even new sources such as google. She refrained from doing it. The nightmare would be much alarming, if she knew what he looked like. It would be a relivable nightmare and that's not what she wanted.

Mila tried movingly steadily as not to wake him up but... he held onto her as if his life depended on it. Spooning, her body fit right into his as if it was meant to be. She wouldn't let her fantasize about their night together... it was almost too good to be true and if it was then she did not want to ruin anything by staying. Her memory of him would remained untouched. Magnificent but untouched. Knowing how quickly they went from rough sex to...

Alfredo laid one last kiss on the side of her delicate flower that he had just finished devouring so badly her thighs shook uncontrollably shuddering into her orgasm. He kissed his way back to her lips through her stomach and the valley of her breasts that he could not keep his hands off. Hearing scream 'Yes, please daddy! Sis papì...ah' had him weak.

"What do you want from daddy now?" He asked, his voice gruff. His hand playfully squeezing the buds of her breast. She looked at him and he could swear his heart did somersaults. Internally scolding himself for not knowing why he was so mesmerized.

Mila bit her lip as her hand travelled down to his manhood, that was rigid stiff and throbbed at the contact of soft touch. Her ass had Alfredo's hands printed all over. He had spanked her so hard as soon as his finger flicked her clit, she shuddered into her orgasm. Sucking him off was Mila's favorite, she felt in control. Alfredo held her hair in a fist as he roughly fucked her mouth. She found it hot, how he was so controlling. Her clit throbbed with need just at the feel of her lips wrapped around his girth. Kneeling before him, he came on her breasts. They were so indulged on their own little world at last that, they did not mind... massaging her breasts with the sperm he had spilled on her. It was hot, they both loved the feel of it.

Alfredo got on top of Mila who had her legs wide open for him. They looked at each other before breaking eye contact. He leaned down just rubbing himself on her... she tried to thrust back up so he could enter her but Alfredo pulled away as if teasing her. He bit her earlobe, licking her smooth skin. "I'd be selfish if I fucked you without any protection.."