10||Jealousy

I parked my car in the desolate car park as I walked through the entrance of the asylum and walked to the front desk where Mi-rae sat every morning.

"Morning Jasmine." She said folding her paperwork.

"Hey Mi-rae." I muttered while scanning my card to open the secured door in front of me.

"Oh just quickly before you go, Dr Seo wants to see you this morning."

"Ahh did he mention what it was about?" I asked with concern looming in my voice.

"No, he just said it was important."

"Okay, thank you."

I turned and walked down the infinite hallway finding Johnny's office.

"Dr Seo, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Dr Choi I just wanted to let you know that Taeyong hasn't been on his best behaviour quite recently. I thought that I ought to tell you so your aware."

"Pfft he isn't a child Johnny." I snapped.

My hand shot to my mouth in disbelief of what I just said to my boss.

"Excuse me?" He asked turning around with a blank expression.

Oh my, I don't think he heard. Did I say it that quietly?

"Oh nothing, thank you for telling me in advance."

"No problem, have a good day."

What was wrong with me? Talking back to my boss? Was it because of what happened with Haechan?

We weren't talking at the moment because of the previous events, it was kind of making me depressed with him not being around. I missed him ever so terribly, we haven't spoken for a week and it hurt.

Was it me? Was I being selfish? Maybe it was my responsibility to talk to Haechan first. I really missed him.

My sunshine.

-

"Someone's not been a good boy recently I've heard?"

Taeyong sat there cross-armed a childish pout never leaving his face.

"They treat me like a kid."

Ha that's what I said.

"Well you kind of look like one now." I giggled but he didn't find it funny.

"Come on, tell me what happened?"

"I don't want to eat their shit. It's drugged and gross. I ain't going anywhere near it." He sighed and I just stared in sympathy.

"I see."

Just then an idea (that isn't really allowed) popped into my head.

"How about the next time I see you, I'll bring you something nice? What do you like?" I said pulling out my notebook.

A bright smile and hopeful eyes appeared on his face, me chuckling at his expression.

"Kimchi, oh I miss kimchi so much Jas. I just want kimchi nothing else!" He pleaded.

"Okay kimchi it is, are you sure there isn't anything else? Bulgogi, samgyeopsal...ramen?"

"No thanks."

"Hmm okay." I put away my notebook before his voice rung again.

"Kimchi was always what I would eat while hanging up my victims flesh on my wall, it was such beautiful artwork."

Not again.

"Lovely, any reason for that?"

He shrugged his shoulders while his eyes wondered.