5||Selfish

"Ready for my next reminisce of my twisted past?"

"I don't think anyone would be ready." I joked hoping to get some sort of reaction.

"Well you better, this one might get you...hmm turned on?" He smirked.

Well that wasn't the reaction I had predicted.

"I doubt that but go on."

It took a short while for him to start, digging into his past must of been dangerous, even for him.

"Well one night I was feeling horny, as you do, I decided to go to the strip club with my..."

He paused.

"...friend. I brought a prostitute back to my home. We were, you know, doing it and quite frankly she was moaning too loud. It was pissing my off."

I suddenly became really nervous, not only was this story about sex but also another abnormal murder.

"I told her to be quiet and she wouldn't listen. I told her again but she just kept moaning louder and louder and so the next time I went to kiss her,"

He stopped and peculiarly bit his lip, his eyes elsewhere until they made their way back onto mine.

"I ripped out her tongue." He laughed.

I wanted to throw up. I really hope it didn't show on my face but I wouldn't be surprised.

"With your...teeth?" I asked looking doubtful.

"Well yes, there's something about blood...mmm I love it, the taste it's so sweet and pure. Don't fool yourself Jasmine, I'm not a cannibal and I'm no vampire. I just have a blood fetish if you like."

My breathing stopped for a second. Blood? Fetish? What the fuck was going on. Being the ambitious person I am, I continued asking questions.

"So...Taeyong do you consume blood, regularly?"

"Mmm...not really I've only tasted it a few times but that's only when I leave my mouth to do my dirty work." He replied.

"Anyway she tried to escape and as she was stupidly running down the corridors of my house, I shot her."

I froze. I mean, what was I expecting?

"It's so pathetic when they try to run." Taeyong whispered fiddling with the hem of his shirt before getting up and walking to the glass.

"Jas." I heard his voice say as I snapped out of my trance.

"Hmm?"

"Come here." He asked with a soothing voice.

I was reluctant to go to the glass, I didn't want to but for some reason every bone in my body was urging me to stand up and I didn't know why. I gave in to the force and let myself stand opposite Taeyong, him directly staring at every feature on my face. Something about his presence made every bone in my body tense yet so relaxed.

"What is it?" I casually questioned trying not to make eye contact.

He just smiled, the genuine smile, the one I recognised and knew was real.

"I just wanted to have a closer look. That's all."

My eyes shot up to his after he said those words. Why did it make my limbs weak and my head rotate at a rapid pace. Everything was a blur but why? It's Taeyong. The killer. The sociopath.

From out of nowhere these unfamiliar words slipped out of my mouth, even Taeyong was shook. However, for some reason it felt so natural for me to say it, still not understanding why.