9||Trust

"It tastes so good!" Taeyong smiled chuckling at my squeamishness.

"No it does not. Mr Lee are you sure I shouldn't write on here cannibalistic mannerisms as well?"

I laughed, pretending to write on my notepad staring up at my patient.

"I am not! But I'm just saying Jas, it's much better than you think!" He laughed rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't you think the idea of blood, it's just a bit. You know...it tastes kind of, eww like...bitter?"

I nearly chocked on my own spit trying to get that sentence out my inner idiot arising from deep within. Why was I showing my client that side of me, it was dangerous.

I didn't care.

Meanwhile Taeyong was clenching his stomach in laughter.

"Ahh Jas, bitter? Are you sure that's the right way to put it? How many people have you been indulging in little Miss Choi?" His arms crossed.

"Eww eww eww NO. I think you've misunderstood Mr Lee. I. Don't. Eat. People." I giggled jokingly.

"Mmm are you sure?" He whispered staring into the crystal orbs of my emerald eyes.

"Dr Kim looks tasty, should we eat him?" He winked as my hand covered my mouth trying not to be too loud.

"Mr Lee! Are you saying that just because he's..." I paused trying to compress my giggles before Taeyong finished the sentence for me.

"...fat?"

I exploded. We were both in fits of laughter not even understanding particularly why, just because we got into a random conversation about eating one of the doctors in the department.

However, it was nice seeing him like this. It was a look I had never seen before.

Not intimidating.

Not possessive.

Just purely happy and it was what I needed to see in my patient.

As far as development goes for Taeyong, it seemed like I was really having an impact on his progression which made me happy to hear. It was also a relief for the other staff who looked after him, who were more reserved and relaxed whenever I was around or had a session with Taeyong that day.

Was I really making that much of a difference?

"Dr Seo, what are you doing here?" Taeyong averted his gaze behind me gritting his teeth in the progress.

"Nice to see you too Mr Lee. How is your session going today?" He asked standing next to me.

"Well, it was going great until you walked in."

Taeyong's mood swings were hard to catch up with but you got used to it.

"I guess I'll leave you to it then, bye Miss Choi, Mr Lee."

He vanished around the corridor, before I looked back at Taeyong who was still in a gritted teeth state.

"Should I ask?"

"A story for another time."

His back was now facing me, not making a sound.

-

Taeyong was starting to become more of a priority. Not that he wasn't already, of course but Haechan was very assertive about him or the subject of "him". I told Haechan I would never be promiscuous and he knew that. I think.

Trust is everything in a relationship.

Right?

"Haechan baby, can you help me?"

"Of course jagi what's wrong?" He asked ruffling my hair creating small circles on the back of my neck.

"I've missed you." I pouted, my puppy eyes staring at his soft face. Embracing all his precious features which should be thoroughly appreciated.

As I said, Taeyong was becoming a priority but...so should my boyfriend and I was eager to give him that attention he deserved.

He placed me on his lap my back resting on his forearm, my arms interlaced round round his waist while my head snuggled up into the crook of his neck and he cradled me softly.

"Jasmine..."

"Don't." I said, stopping him before he could say anything.

"Let me have this moment...with no one here...nobody else in our minds...just us."

I felt him exhale relieved as he brought my face close to his, where I could feel his hot breath on my bare skin.

"You know Jasmine...I've really, really missed you." He whispered so seductively that my blood rushed through my body.

His lips then pressed against my neck, kissing every sentiment of my skin, hitting every nerve.

I let out a small moan before he pulled away.

"I don't like him chagiya."

He continued kissing my jaw line back down my neck. My mind lost in heaven until I comprehended what he just said.

He means Taeyong.

"Your mine."

His lips then pressed against mine, our mouths interlocking his head moving in. We were both completely lost in each other's presence, appreciating us, as a couple.

Everything was perfect.

Until I heard him.

"Stop."

The dominance was excruciating but every instinct in my body fought to ignore it as I continued kissing my boyfriend passionately as I lifted his shirt over his head.

He started unbuttoning my blouse kissing down the centre of my chest past my bra onto my stomach.

It was so beautiful but it wasn't...enough.

My head shot back in pleasure at his touch, until it rung again.

"But it isn't me."

It was Taeyong's voice.

Dark and captivating.

I flinched from Haechan still sucking on my bare skin, he jumped back from the shock, me panting like a lost dog.

"I-I'm...sorry." I apologised.

He looked around in annoyance.

But how can I explain this to him.

"Jas, I get it. We've had a physical relationship for the last 3 years and I am not putting pressure on you to do anything you don't want to."

I was hurting him.

"But you need to talk to me about whatever is going on inside your head."

With those words he walked to his room slamming the door behind him.

How do I make him understand? This isn't fair on Haechan.

I just couldn't process how he was in my head.

Controlling me.

Possessing me.

His voice.

Those words.

They hit harder than anything.

And I wanted it.