November 10th

God, I can't get Tyler out of my head. Before he got here and after I died, all I had was my music, myself, and now my journal. Well, I guess it's a diary. A dead girl's diary, that is. But now I have him. Sometimes he knocks on my door and says a simple "hi Madison," and then leaves me be. Occasionally I will listen to him talk on the phone with his friend. They like to talk about me a lot ever since Tyler proved my existence to his buddy, who I just learned yesterday is named Noah.

Anyways, Tyler and Noah are currently on the phone. I silently and transparently make my way to Tyler's room and find him sitting on his bed, sitting straight up against the headboard. I sit at the of his bed, cross legged, facing him.

Tyler: "I can't ask a ghost out on a date! I don't even know if she can leave the house!"

I cannot in fact leave the house.

Noah (who is on speaker phone): "you could try to get her to come out of her room first."

But I like it in there.

Tyler: "she comes in my room occasionally.."

Indeed I do.

Noah: "bro... when you play with that Ouija junk she does."

Tyler: "well, I don't know how else to get her out."

Just ask me. I'm always here.

Noah: "I don't know, try calling her name her something."

Yes, please.

Tyler: "I don't know, that's kind of weird."

No it's not.

Noah: "fine, then, I'll do it.... Madison! Madison! Where for art thou Madison!"

Tyler: "Noah, shut up! That's not funny."

I make myself visible.

Tyler lets out a short scream and catches his breathe.

"Hi," I say.