I opened my mouth in shock realizing what he was talking about as he kissed my neck.

"See baby, I've been having my eyes on you since you walked through those doors looking for a job."

"For the record, I wasn't looking for a job, my sister made me quit my job to work there for whatever weird reason."

"More money, duh."

"Well I know that now, and if you liked me why were you being a complete asshole?"

"I'm like a middle schooler when I have a crush, I hit or be mean... don't actually tell them."

"You are too old for that." I laughed

"I don't like spitting game to girls who barely know me because-

"You are conceited and cocky."

"Was... was conceited and cocky."

I laughed as I look down to my phone for a while as the car stopped.

"Well, we're here."

I looked up to see a big hill and at the end of it, a playground devoured by kids.

"Shawn, what are we doing at the park?"

"This is officially our first date."

I laughed, "How sweet."

He cheesed as he took some stuff out of the back seat. He opened my door and held my hand as we walked to the top of the hill. "Hold this." I held the basket as I took a peek to see it filled with sandwiches, all my favorite candy, juices, and a coloring book.

My heart melted on how childish but sweet this was, I've always seen these types of dates in the movies and never thought I would have one. That's what I like about Shawn, he's such a real-life sensitive person to whoever he genuinely cares about.

He spread the surprisingly large blanket out as he grabbed the garbage bag taking out a life-size teddy bear.

"For you my beautiful lady."

I kissed his cheek laughing saying thank you as I sat down.

"So, who helped you with all this?"

"What you think I can't pull this off by myself?"

I furrowed my brows.

"My mom." He chuckled

"So you talk about me to your mom?"

"What of course, what kind of question is that."

"Do you talk to her about every girl you've been with?"

"Actually, you're the first." He smiled

I felt some relief and excitement feeling my body, most likely because Aubrey is nowhere near competition with me. It got quiet for a quick second as we both witness a kid falling along with two others. We both looked at each other and started laughing uncontrollably.

"How are you after the whole... you know."

"Knowing the truth and also knowing that the bastard who killed my mother is dead makes me feel good... also knowing I'm the one who killed him makes me feel astonishing." I cheesed

He wrapped his arm around me kissing me multiple times, "I'm glad to hear that."

"But... were you actually doing drugs?"

I huffed, "Yeah."

"How long?"

"Two weeks."

He nodded, "That's why you was always missing?"

I nodded, his jaws clenched.

"I know that Ashton dude gave it to you."

"He was only teaching me the way he knew how to remove pain, I have no hurt or anger towards him... so you shouldn't either."

He huffed. " I have a surprise for you."

"And what may that be?"

He turned me towards him, "Eyes. close."

I nodded doing his saying as I heard what sounded like paper being opened up.

He grabbed my hand giving it to me. "Open."

I opened to see a receipt.

"Um, thank you?"

He laughed, "I paid all the payments dealing with your next music video and tour."

My eyes-widened, "Shawn, I could have done it. I can't accept that thank you but you have to decline it."

He shook his head, "Shy, I love you."