[1] Nostalgia

Ya, I'm in the BNHA fandom now XD (I'm new to it, so if I get anything wrong, plz don't be mad. But feel free to correct me!)

Enjoyyyy~

***

You had to admit, you were quite the hopeless romantic. You always found yourself reading romance novels, listening to love songs, and daydreaming about. . .your crush. His name was Katsuki Bakugou, but you called him Kacchan. You first met him in kindergarten, and he was the coolest boy there. He had the most amazing quirk. Though he acted mean to the other kids from time to time, you knew that he was good on the inside.

Because of this, you both became best friends. Inseparable almost. Well, until a few years later. . . .

Times changed and this caused your bond to unravel. The more days that went by, the more he slowly lost interest in your friendship. You always tried to get Kacchan to join you in activities and such, but he was always simply too busy. Either he was practicing with his quirk, or hanging out with his own friends.

Point is, you missed having him to talk to. Sure, he may have had a horrible personality—but you thought he was super cool.

Around this time, you had gotten used to it. You were trying to forget about him, but your attempts were relentless. Some people were amazed to how you even got this far in the exams—considering your brain was always filled with daydreams.

Speaking of exams. . . .

You found preparing for the U.A. Entrance Exam. The name itself sounded intimidating. Most of the other kids had these really combative quirks—but not you. Which led you to assume you'd flunk it. Your quirk was not at all useful against a Villain. To be honest, you felt more like a sidekick than an actual hero.

You could heal people's injuries with a single touch. The thing was, the bigger the wound, the more energy it would drain from you. Curing minor cuts and bruises wouldn't really affect you, but something like an avulsion would most likely cause you to fall into a coma.

That's just what the doctor told your family in the past—but you've never had the opportunity to heal a serious wound. Which you were thankful for.

Currently, you were heading to your seat in the auditorium. Sitting down, you heard a familiar voice.

"Move aside, nerds! I have a date with destiny." You saw a boy with spiky ash-blonde hair, shoving innocent students out of his path. He sat himself down, only to rudely rest his feet on the seat in front of him.

That blunt voice. . .that spiky hair. . .and that insufferable attitude. . . you thought to yourself. Once you pieced the puzzle together, you yelled, "KACCHAN!? IS THAT YOU??"

Turning his head in your direction, his eyes went wide with shock and nostalgia. However, he was quick to revert to a scowl.

"IT'S ME, (Y/N)! REMEMBER?? OUR MOMS WATCHED TITANIC TOGETHER?"

He only ignored you by facing the opposite direction. Did he really not remember you? Or was he just playing hard-to-get?

Either way, it caused you to frown. You both lived in the same town—he just never showed any interest in you. And after all this time, you finally reunite with him, and he just ignores you. It almost made you cry but you managed to choke up the tears.

"Oh, uh—well, good luck on the exam. . ." you ended, barely audible within his earshot. You sighed and looked at your exam guide. It showed the various robots you would be battling. Each one had a different set of points. But the higher the points, the higher the difficulty. This caused you to gulp, since you weren't that great of a fighter. The only thing you could do was heal people, and you certainly weren't going to heal the enemies.