It was obvious we both felt the same from the constant flirting from one another.

And I knew I was head over heels for you by now.

We were throwing snowballs at eachother one minute and hugging the next.

It was so sudden, but so slow at the same time.

You told me after you had stared at me admiringly like you did alot. Then you said so casually

I love you

And I felt like I could dance with joy. Which I secretly did when you left the room.

Do you remember the time, when I kissed you on the manchester eye?

This hadn't happened straight after you told me you loved me. Remember?

We had silently but mutually agree to wait until the time was right, and the time we had our first kiss was perfect.

You described it as your heart doing the flippy-over thing and the same happened for me.

"Isn't it beautiful Dan?!" Phil said with joy, staring out of the window to the sky and view below us.

I nodded, and once I knew we were on the very top where you could see the best view, I gently cupped your face and led it into a soft kiss. It lasted for a few seconds but the silence was blissful.

Do you remember the time, back in 2009?

I look back on that now whenever I feel apart from you.

Were you dreaming, last night,

Of my brown hair, and my brown eyes,

I can hear you, pacing, through the thin walls, of our bedroom,

We had gotten into a fight half a year after we moved in together.

It was a small argument about me not cleaning up the mess I left in the living room and it left me in a devistating state.

I cleaned it up and thought you would leave me, but you didn't.

You quietly knocked on my door and entered, shuffling towards my bed and looking down at your mismatched socks.

"I don't like when we fight." You said in a small whimper, moving into my arms.

"Me neither." I felt a stray tear roll down my cheek. That was the first time I realized I could never ever be apart from you because without you, I was a mess.

Do you remember,

Back in 09?

You had saved me, I was lonely,

I was lonely,

Everytime we cuddle closely, I love the way you look at me.

You look at me as if i'm the only person important in the world, the most thing ever to have existed, but I knew I was staring at that myself.

And when you look at my arms, I shed a small tear and you wipe it away. You kiss each and every fading scar, whispering the same words on each one.

I love you

And each time, it would help me realize how truly wonderful you were

Do you remember the time, we first met at the train station?

Do you remember the time, when you said you loved me in the snow?

Do you remember the time, when I kissed you on the manchester eye?

Do you remember the time, back in 2009?

So often do I look back on our life and squeal with joy. I met you and you changed my life from 2009.

That on a thousand and set the stars,

Under the moonlight is a place to call ours,

Head on my shoulder and fingers intertwined,

Please say that's still on your mind,

Sometimes I wonder if you think the same, and then you reassure me.

You tell me the exact memories that are always on my mind, the ones from 2009.

Do you remember the time, we first met at the train station?

Do you remember the time, when you said you loved me in the snow?

Do you remember the time, when I kissed you on the manchester eye?

Do you remember the time, back in 2009?

Your videos would make me smile and laugh.

Your face would make me fawn over you constantly, your beautiful eyes and hair. Your sweet, kind voice.

Do you remember the time, we first met at the train station?

Do you remember the time, when you said you loved me in the snow?

Do you remember the time, I kissed you on the manchester eye?

Do you remember the time, back in 2009?

And it still does.

Nothing has changed since 2009, except for the fact that i'm even deeper in love with you. In love with the way you speak, act, look.

And I love every single thing about you Phil Lester.

Love Dan

xx