DEVILISE & QUACKITYHQ ARE LIVE

[DEVILISE & QUACKITYHQ ARE LIVE]

"THE BIG DAY FT. QUACKITY HAIR REVEAL"

[•]235,502 watching

STREAM CHAT:

- skeppyfan101: HE ISNT BALD???

- quackydaddy: HOLY SHIT POG POG POG

- watersheep: HAIR AND WEDDING WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN REAL LIFE?????????????????????

- devilxquack: SHE IS SO FRICKING GORG?!?!?!?! 

- indianjoker: ALEXIS DOESNT LOOK 14 FOR ONCE DAMN

The day was finally here. You were finally walking down the aisle in an elegant white dress with Zak on your arm. As you two walked up to the front, all eyes were glued on you, but you couldn't take your eyes off of Alex. His dark eyes were undoubtedly teary as he watched you walk towards him. Aksel stood beside him as his best man whilst Hannah stood on the opposite side as you maid of honour.

The seats were filled with friends and family and in the corner of the room, a camera was setup that was live-streaming the event on Twitch. You two may have never ended up together if it wasn't for the fans so you mutually agreed they deserved to watch what they brought together. And to add to the content you and him were providing for your fans, Alex finally appeared on camera with no beanie in sight. He finally ended his online hair-hiding streak after all these years so he could create memories with you on the live-stream without the "hair reveal" joke still going on.

"You look stunning." He leaned in and whispered to you once you were facing him.

You blushed in response but before you could reply the ceremony began.

After a few minutes, the ordainer spoke once again. "I believe you two have written your own vows?"

You both nodded and each pulled out a slip of paper.

"(Y/N), I know I say this to you everyday but I love you, and I'll continue to tell you that everyday because I really do adore you. You came into my life helping me in a game and here you are, a year later still helping me become a better version of myself. It's hard to believe Minecraft brought us together, and it's also hard to believe that the girl I shared my first kiss with is about to become my wife. I don't know what else to say that I haven't already told you before but honestly, every time I see you, my heart races and I just want to kiss you and tell you how much I love you. I want you to know that you are my perfect match, you always have been. I have never been so happy until the day I met you." Alex looked up from his paper. "I love you, (Y/N), and I'll love you to the end."

"Alex, whenever you ask me when did I fall for you, I always find a way out of the question because the truth is I think I began to fall for you in the first week of meeting you, but I refused to believe that. We would spend all night on a Discord call talking about literally anything. Your personality is so intoxicating that you can make anyone's day brighter in a heartbeat. When I saw you at the airport I couldn't believe that I was meeting my friend, my best friend and my future husband all at the same time. That was the best moment of my life, meeting you for the first time. Ever since then I fell in love with you a bit more everyday. The way you talk to Tiger in your baby voice when you think I'm not in the room, the way you spend hours upon hours reading every comment and message you receive from your fans, the way you will stay awake all night just to make sure your friends are happy. I am so lucky to have you. You are the perfect friend, perfect boyfriend, perfect fiancé and I can't wait to call you my perfect husband."

"Wow, she's really simping for you." Aksel joked and Alex quickly elbowed him in the side. The room was filled with laughter and you could bet the chat was probably spamming the LUL emote too.

"Haha well, if there are no objections against this marriage, I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!"

Alex quickly grabbed you and dipped you down, with his hands securely on your back making sure you don't fall. He wasted no time before leaning in to kiss you and you wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back.

After a short while, the two of you went up to the camera to end the stream.

"Thank you, chat, again. I can never thank you enough for bringing me together with Alex." You started saying as you tried to hold back tears of joy.

"We really owe you guys! I love you so much, thank you for always watching, we really appreciate you guys!"

---
daemoniumliz the habibi has donated $100
congratulations! we love you too!
---

"LIZ!! THANK YOU!!" You and Alex cheered as one of Alex's biggest supporters came through with yet another big donation.

The two of you talked to the chat for a little while longer and then said goodbye and promised to stream once your honeymoon was over.

The after party was a blast and nearly everyone who attended the party ended up drunkenly posting an embarrassing picture or video of themselves online. I mean, what else could you have expected from a party full of content creators? Just to name a few of them, Aksel posted a video on Twitter of himself singing loudly in the bathroom with Hooverr slapping the sink next to him, trying to come up with a beat to back him up. Zak ended up being caught on Wilbur's story trying to do a handstand and failing miserably, he then ended up falling onto Schlatt who then stumbled onto Minx, knocking each other down like dominoes. The night felt endless but it was by far the most fun you have ever had.

At around 2AM, you are Alex finally got home and collapsed on the bed simultaneously, you still in your pearly white gown and your husband still in his slick tuxedo, too tired for either of you to change into pajamas.

"I love you." You mumbled, on the verge of falling asleep.

"I love you too." Alex replied sleepily, pulling you into his warm embrace and placing his chin on top of your head. "I'll love you to the end."

-------------------------------------------

AND THAT IS THE END! THANK YOU FOR READING "TO THE END" !

I'm sorry it took me so long to write the final chapter but I hope you enjoyed this story! :) (P.S. Let me know if you want a sequel or have any other requests)

EDIT (26/07/2021): 1 MILLION READS WHAT?!?!?! TYSM TO EVERYONE WHO READ MY STORY!! <3