roommate

The plane had finally landed and after you and Alex found your luggage, you were getting into an Uber to go home.

"Did you say something to me before I fell asleep on the plane?" You asked. You had a strong gut feeling that he said something that made your heart race but you weren't quite sure,

"No, you must've been dreaming." He responded.

"Oh." Was all you could say. You were sure he said something but maybe you were lying to yourself.

"Is that it?" Alex asked, pointing to an apartment block outside of the window.

"Yep, that's our home." You furrowed your brows. "I'm going to have to get used to saying that."

The driver pulled up to the building and you two unloaded the car then made your way up to the apartment.

"Mi casa es tu casa." You said to Alex as you opened the door.

You showed him around the apartment and then led him to the guest room where he'll be living.

"If you need anything I'll be in the room next door, okay?"

"Okay." He nodded. "Thank you so much again, if there's anyway I can repay you let me know."

You smiled at him then walked out of the room, closing the door behind you. When you made it back to your room you sat on your bed with your head against the wall. The wall that separated yours and Alex's rooms.

Before you let your mind wander and think about how you accidentally began to fall for your best friend, you remembered that your other best friend wanted to speak with you once you landed. You reached into your pocket and began to text Zak.

9:47PM

heyyy

welcome back (Y/N), fun flight?

it was eh, i was asleep for
most of it

yeah i saw haha

what do you mean?

your 'boyfriends' instagram story

You were confused but you went and looked at his story anyway.

Quackity
added to their story 1 hour ago

It was a short video showing his laptop then turning around to show you sleeping on his shoulder captioned 'moments like this makes editing bearable.'

'If only he meant it.' You sighed then started texting Zak again.

he's really going all in with the
fake relationship thing

he sure is, he had me fooled
in the beginning

anyway, so what were you going
to say before i caught my flight?

i'd rather tell you in person,
want to meet up tomorrow?

u seem like you're putting off
whatever you want to tell me

but sure

you know me too well

see you tomorrow,
goodnight (Y/N)

goodnight zak