fake love

Quackity spent the rest of the day in his room packing and sorting things out as he was going to be leaving with you when you went home, so that gave him under 48 hours to do it. You went upstairs to help him and keep him company.

"Don't forget your iconic beanies." You picked them up off of his nightstand and tossed them in his direction

For the next few hours you and him packed his suitcase and he booked the flight to leave tomorrow. It was so surreal. You'd never had a roommate before and suddenly you were going to live with one of your best friends.

"Thank you so much, again. I cant thank you enough." He hugged you firmly again, you hugged him back, and then he pulled away.

"We should probably start the stream now." You said to him. He nodded, tugged on his LAFD beanie and then the two of you made your way down to the guest room and began to stream on Twitch.

[QUACKITYHQ IS LIVE]

"ME AND DEVILISE ACTUALLY MET UP WTF"

[•]6,110 watching

"Hey guys!" You both waved at the camera.

"So there's been a photo of us going around.." You began to say. "And I just want to say, the rumours are true." You placed you hand on Quackity's and gazed into his eyes, this is what couples do, right?

"We wanted to announce it to you guys first but someone else beat us to that." He intertwined his fingers with yours and looked right back at you.

You got a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach as he looked at you. If you didn't know about the fake relationship scheme, you would've mistaken his for gaze for a look of love. But it was all an act for the camera.

Your eyes finally broke contact with his and focused on the chat instead to keep yourself from blushing. What was going on with you?

STREAM CHAT:

- habibeanie: THEY R SO CUTE

- devil45: LOVE REALLY IS REAL!!

You were going to have to get used to all of this attention regarding your 'relationship.'

---
watersheep the habibi has donated $3.69
WHEN DID U GET TOGETHER?!
---

"Oh uh.." You trailed on trying to think of a believable answer.

"The night she got here." He answered for you. "I may or may not have had feelings for her already... And seeing her in person just made the feelings I had for her way more intense."

"Same here." You added. "When I found out the feelings were mutual between him and I, we just completely fell for each other." That soppy story must've worked. You even believed it for a little bit. The two of you were silently refusing to look at each other, as much as you wanted to, but it felt too awkward right now. You basically just told him you loved him, which you did, but not in that way. But once you had said it out loud, it felt right. This whole experience was confusing to you.

"And another thing to announce, we are moving in together! I know, I know, it's a very quick decision but you have to take a risk every now and then, right?" Quackity asked the chat.

'RIGHT!' The entire chat spammed.

"So I'm going to end the stream here. Very, very short stream but I'm literally leaving tomorrow so I better prepare. Goodnight guys, thank you for giving me an excuse to meet with my best friend who is now my girlfriend."

You were saying goodbye too until you saw the chat say nothing but one word, 'KISS!!!'

Before you could process it you decided to take a risk 'just to keep up appearances' you told yourself. You got up from your seat and sat on his lap then turned your head to face him, making it so the stream could only see the back of your head. You placed your hands on either side of his face and moved your thumb onto his lips to separate the two of you as you pretended to kiss him. His hands quickly found their way onto your lower back and after a while, his right hand started to blindly search around his desk to find his mouse and once he did, he immediately ended the stream.

[QUACKITYHQ IS OFFLINE]