Chapter 9

Mark Lee

I was upset, not because Taeyong got angry again, but because Minyoung was crying. She walked back in the room with a sad face, something I hadn't seen much of. I don't know what they were doing, but if he lay a hand on her I'll beat him up. She's been so nice to me that seeing her sad makes me want to cry, she deserves so much better. Not only that, but Haechan has been acting up, ever since Minah returned he's been quite closed off. We used to be best buddies and now he won't even visit me after I got tortured. I want to ask him if he's okay, but he hasn't even asked me, and now I'm sitting here watching everyone clean up.

Haechan was the first one who treated me like an equal and not like a kid, we have similar backgrounds and now he's left me for some reason. I think it's because he likes that Minah girl, but what happened to that saying of his, "bros before hoes?" 'Hoes' sounds like a bad word to me but he told me it wasn't, then again he tells me a lot of things. Is he really my bro and is Minah a hoe, I don't know. Hey, that rhymed!

Moon Taeil

"You know the only way this plan will work is if you go to the Annual Gang's Meet,"

"I know," he replied, whilst looking down at the invitation.

"And that you haven't gone to that meeting ever since Seulgi-"

"I know!" he raised his voice before slamming his hands on his desk. "Have you been drinking again?" I asked with genuine concern. He didn't say anything, so it was true. I didn't have anything to say, it was my fault he turned out this way. Taeyong changed a lot after Seulgi left, they were practically soul mates but he cared for his gang more than her. Correction, I wasn't ready to take over, so he stayed. If I hadn't been so selfish, my little brother would be living a happy life with the love of his life. Instead, he's constantly worried, stressed and depressed, the only thing that's keeping him going is Minyoung. Even she has been acting strange recently, times have changed. I remember when she was just an innocent little girl and now she's too afraid to say anything to her brother without being terrified. She's been dating Doyoung for over a year and a half and now is too scared to tell her brother. We live in a dangerous world, a world where he could die any second and she's so stuck on believing that he'll never accept it, that she won't tell him. It breaks my heart that she's afraid and it breaks my heart that Taeyong never got the life he wanted.

He was now sobbing on his desk, I didn't know what to think, I hadn't seen him cry in years. "What is it Taeyong? You can tell your hyung," I spoke in my softest voice, trying to stop myself from also breaking down. "I-i saw her Hyung. I saw Seulgi, s-she looked so beautiful," he whimpered between muffled sobs. I didn't know what to think, hearing his broken voice made me feel all sorts of guilt and despair. "She, she looked me in the eye Hyung and I had to let her go again, again Hyung. I can't keep doing this anymore, I can't."

"Taeyong, why didn't you tell me sooner"

"I didn't know how to, I thought I could keep my feelings inside. I thought I had forgotten them, but seeing her face made them come back. I can't keep living like this, living without her."

"Then don't, go to her Taeyong. You deserve so much better than this life."

"You didn't let me finish Hyung," he spoke in a quiet voice, I could feel what was coming but dreaded it. "S-she's with someone else Hyung, I let her go and now she'll never be mine. Not now, not ever," he barely let out before breaking down. His sobs grew louder and his crying increased, I could only feel the tears roll down my cheeks. I had promised myself to give him the best but because of my selfishness I led him down this horrible path, I've failed him. "But it's okay, what was I expecting? If anything, this is for the best," he said whilst trying to maintain a smile. It hurt me so much to see him like this, so weak and unstable. "If you go tomorrow," I said,

"I know Hyung, I know."

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Two lovers, separated. It sounds like something written by Shakespeare, but it wasn't, it was their reality. The two stared out of their windows wondering if they'll ever get back what they once had. Even after a few days of being apart, both Minyoung and Doyoung were missing each other like crazy. They had never been apart for so long or argued before, each second that passed felt like a year. All they could do was stare and think, think of what to do next. They hated being like this and they both had a lot of making up to do.

If they were to break up, it would be such a waste. Such a pitiful waste. Neither of them knew what to do, it was something that they both weren't used to. Doyoung was too busy studying in his earlier years, as was Minyoung as well as being protected by her older brother to be in a relationship. They both decided to make up, it was the only right thing to do. However, their methods could be considered debatable. Both got up, completely ready to forgive one another.

Doyoung sat up from his depressing form and was ready to head to the door. Just as he was about to get up, the door slammed open. It was Minyoung, the one he wanted to visit, her face was red, but that didn't matter. She looked beautiful in his eyes regardless. The two stared at each other, as if one was to let go, they'd never see each other again.

"Minyoung, I," he spoke up,

"No, you don't speak up. It's my turn to talk, you've been rude to me, hurt my feelings and have been 'thinking' for the three days!" She shouted. He didn't care what she had to say, with everyone word she spoke, he took a step closer. "Uh, w-what are you doing?" She asked whilst being pushed against the door. All he did was reach over and lock the door, "Doyoung are you-" she spoke before being cut off by a rough kiss, a rough kiss that led to something much more...

It's safe to say that after that night, they really did make up.

BTS Mansion...

"Namjoon hyung what makes you think he'll come this year," asked Jungkook, the youngest member of the notorious gang, BTS. "Because Kookie, he doesn't have a choice. We're growing stronger whilst NCT fall weak, if he doesn't return, it'll be a sad end for him and a victory for us," he replied with an evil tone in his voice. "And what about her?" The oblivious younger asked, "Oh her," Namjoon replied whilst pointing at the tied up Seulgi, "she's needed for later."