The Reformation

The Desert Rangers have regrouped and taken over Camp Golf,the fortifications raised and NCR flags lowered,Vertibirds patrol,the sky is dark from smoke.

The Black Ranger is sitting a room,his armor laying on the table,his guns hanging on a wall.He puts his armor on,then his coat,and lastly his helmet.He walks out of his room,rangers walk everywhere talking about the revolution in the Mojave(both USTNW and Rangers).The Black Ranger walks to a ranger is a grey coat.

"Who is in charge here?"

"Me."

"Well if I may ask...what the hell am i doing here?"

"You are a ranger correct?"

"Yes?"

"Then that's why."

"Ok...but why reform the rangers?"

"The NCR where killing rangers."

"Ok...so who is second in command?"

"You."

"What!!??"

"Yes you."

"Ok..."The Black Ranger takes a deep breath."Who do I command?"

"Ranger squad alpha."

"Fine."

"You head out at 6 A.M."

"Yes sir.."the ranger walked to his quarters.The ranger walked around reading the signs on the doors,they read Dr.Oliver,Dr.Who,and Dr.Kye.He sighed and walked to his room and closed the door.

-----22.6miles away-----

Men walk around a camp weapons in hand fedoras on heads,they wear tuxes that are black,a flag flys near by that says:New Vegas Bullets.A man in a white fedora and tux walks with two guards,they have .45 Auto SMGs.the man in the white tux smiles,20 men walk down the road.A missile flies and blows the group up,the man looks at were the missile came from,he saw nothing,he heard swords being sheathed behind him,he turned to see legion all over the place,one charged at him,he yelled "Retribution!"
The man pulled out a .44 and blew his head off.The man smiled,"Come get me!"the legion charged him and his guards started mauling them with their weapons,a sword from behind them chopped his guards in half,he turned to see the Monster of the East...the Legate....Legate Lanius.The sword swung again cutting the man's head off.
Lanius executed what was left of the Bullets,his men line up and walk down the road like stiff monster.