New California Republic

-----------Hoover Dam-------

"Your bed will be on the visitor floor to the right of the elevator"said Commander Williams.

"Alright...is it a single or am I sharing the room?"

"Single,high ranking officers have lone rooms."

"Ok,I guess il head up."

"Ok sir."The Black Ranger headed to his room tossing his duffle bag onto the bed.

"I guess I could polish my rifle"he took out a titanium anti-material rifle that has 'Storm' etched in it.He takes out a rag and cleans it.A knock on the door sounds,he walks over and opens it,a NCR soldier about 25yrs old stands with ammo in hand.

"Here,commander told me to bring you ammo."she hands him the ammo.

"Thanks..."

"No problem."she walks off.Jacob walks past her to The Ranger and whispers,"Dang....if I were 10yrs younger...."

"Shut up...now what do you want"?"

"Just coming to give you your guns back..."he hands the .44s back to the Ranger.

"Thanks."

"No problem,you heading to the mess soon?"

"Nah,I think il just stay here and eat my rations.."

"I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or you are serious..."

"I'm serious,I don't like eating in the sights of others."

"Why?"

"Well...I just don't like showing my face."

"Alright,I'm going to go ahead and go,alright?"

"Ok.."Jacob walked off and the Ranger closed his door.

"I wander why the NCR cant handle the legion on their own..."

"Because the legions tactics."A voice comes from the door.

"Go the hell away and dont losten t-"

"Shut up you fool."

"What!?"the Ranger opened the door and punched the person standing there, he immediately regretted his decition as he saw who it was.

"Soldier!"said General Lee Oliver as he stood.

"Oh crap! Im so sorry sir!"

"You will patrol the Mojave with the weakest soldiers here!"

"Who?"

"Third Survivor squad!"

"Fine..."

-----6hrs later-----

The ranger stands outside the Hoover Dam waiting for his squad."Were are they?.."

"Here sir!"a bunch of small soldiers run towards him,each about 17yrs old.

"Oh crap..."the soldiers stopped in front of him."what's with you guys?your all weak.."

"We know sir..."the ranger sighs.

"Let's go.."the six of them start walking down the road patrol rangers laugh at them as they pass.

"Look at the weaklings.."one said laughing.The Ranger grabbed one by their shoulder pad.

"These soldiers may be weak but as long as they are under my command you will respect them...understand?"

"Yes...yes sir..."

"Good!Il make sure your demoted for your foolish acts"

"Ok sir."

The six of them went off the road over a mountain.