The Commonwealth

On the east cost a faction has been ruling its territory like it should,deadly and costly.The Commonwealth costed the BOS thousands of lives a couple days previous to the Black Rangers landing.Now they are moving west with their own power armor,weapons,vehicles,army,and the worst...liberty prime.The NCR hope to have the Commonwealth as a ally in the power struggle of the Mojave.The legion already fought the Commonwealth in Wyoming,the legion managed to hold them off for four days until the Commonwealth released liberty prime and devastated the legions numbers.

The NCR have already sent representatives to the Commonwealth.Luckily they returned but something had scared them.The representatives said a army called The Royal Navy made allied with the Commonwealth,their soldiers called Naval Brigade.The representatives also said the Commonwealth will aid them in the war against the Courier and Legion.One of the reps said the leader of the Commonwealth had gave them one warning,that if the NCR declared war on BOS again there would be consequences.

The Commonwealth decided to move west,they now live in Texas after killing BOS of Texas.The androids of the Commonwealth had become more bulky,most made of Enclave armor.The NCR,Commonwealth,Royal Navy,Boomers,and The Pitt's raiders united under one flag,The Reclaimers.