The Black Ranger

----West Coast----

The Black Ranger listens to the radio is awe as he hears the BOS' message.His eyes scan a map.

"How did they fall so quickly...how did the Enclave escape them too?"

He writes as two soldiers in black NCR fatigues walk down the hall each with cuffs.The ranger

looked at they as they hit him with the stock of their guns.

---32hrs later in NCR correctional facility----

The ranger sits in a cell his helmet and armor outside in a locked shed,his clothes dropped over his face to keep hidden,he pulls up his pants as a soldier walks down the hall.

"You worthless piece of crap...",the ranger sighed as he stood,the soldier opened the cell and checked for weapons,the soldier dropped a knife."Contraband?Well,I guess the ranger here gets to go to the hole...",the soldier took the ranger down the hall to a door,he opened it and push the ranger in,he slammed the door shut quickly.

The ranger sat alone looking at the wet floor,blood trickled from the roof were bodies hung,the NCR here where savages....each of the bodies read "Ranger" on them...of course no rangers were at the facility either...

------72hrs later----

The ranger was starving,his body cold and shaking,his clothes stained by the blood of the rangers above,he had slept in blood and heard screams outside all day,his time was almost over..but,he heard a huge explosion and gun shots,the NCR yelled but were quickly silenced.The door flung open,a Desert Ranger stood there,he Black Ranger looked in awe at the Desert Ranger.He stood,the Ranger pulled off their helmet,short brown hair hung from the head of the desert ranger,the desert ranger spoke,"what are you doing alive?"

"Sorry m'am.."

"It's not you fault...put on your armor.",he put his armor on and they walked,desert rangers stood everywhere.

"What's going on?"

"Rebellion."

"What for?"

"The NCR has started firing on ranger and veteran rangers"

"Why?"

"We don't know...all we know is we are reforming the desert rangers..."