The Revival

Three weeks after all factions were formed Michigan went under anarchy.Bombs went off at the border,lasers fired from thin air,Commonwealth and BOS alike fell.As the smoke fell Enclave soldiers stood in the mass of the dead.A soldier in white Enclave officer uniform had a red plasma pistol in hand,blood on his boot with bits of brains on the hill.He had a radio at his side.
"Let's take back out country...."the dust picked up as vertibirds landed.
------East coast 1300----
"What the hell just happend?" Asked Sarah Lions as see watched the Michigan cams.
"W-w-we don't know m'am..." Said John Lions,Sarah's son.
"Find out now!"
"Yes m'am!"he ran out of the room quickly.
----Fort Grat,Michigan-----
The fort is full of noise as soldiers run,some in Chinese stealth armor some in a black and white Enclave power armor.The white uniformed officer walks to a vehicle powered by a tesla coil.
"Let's get the mole running..."
"Yes sir!"they start the vehicle up.The tesla charges a light bolt shoots from it,the engine roars.They get in and drive,three more follow.
----14hrs later the Moles arrive at the Enclave remnant base.-----
The officer sits by his guards as his engineers inspect the base.
"Findings?"
"The tech is ruined but other than that the base is at its best."
"Can the tech be repaired?"
"Yes with time.."
"Then get to it!"
"Yes sir."the engineers leave the room.The officer took his hat off at he took it off his grey hair showed,he looks to be about 71years old,his tags says Vex,he lights a cigarette and smokes,his hat says D.C. Wasteland Enclave.A Enclave soldier takes his helmet off,he is a somewhat old ghoul,his tags say Charon,another Enclave soldier takes his helmet off,his tags read Jericho.As the group watches a skylight in the roof,they hear foot steps of armor marching.