"I agree with your Brother."Genevieve piped up, deciding to change it back to the construction work going on before she actually said something that would cause her intent death by Elijah's hands for insulting Rose."It's a new era in the French Quarter. This place could use a makeover."

"Careful, Elijah."Klaus said cheekily as he placed a hand on Elijah's shoulder."When this one agrees with you, it's a sure sign she wants something."Klaus then walked off and Genevieve, who was following him, paused and turned to the couple.

"Actually I do have a request."Genevieve said, looking directly at Elijah, who raised an eyebrow at her and Rose looked at her suspiciously."I'm told our Coven hasn't been able to celebrate Feast Days in the open since Marcel restricted the use of Magic."A look of interest appeared in Rose's eyes. Yeva had told her stories about the different Feast Days."Now with the new peace, I'd like that to change.

"Am I to assume that you have a certain feast day in mind?"Elijah stated rather then asked the redhead.

"The Fête des Bénédictions."Genevieve stated and Rose's eyes lit up in recognition.

"Feast of the Blessings."Rose translated with ease.

"You've heard of it?"Genevieve exclaimed in surprise.

Rose rolled her eyes."Of course I have. My Babushka was like me. A Hybrid. Half Moroi Vampire, Half Witch. However, she gave up her Magic a long time ago."Rose said cryptically and turned to Elijah."In the past, members of the community offered Witches gifts in exchange for blessings."Rose said, noticing the confused look on Elijah's face.

"We'd like to use it as a forum for introducing our young Harvest Girls to society."Genevieve stated.

Elijah crossed his arms over his chest."So your Coven attempted to destroy my Family, put my Mate and unborn child in harms way, and you yourself held my Siblings in unspeakable torment."Elijah stated as Rose looked between them."And you would like a party for the Witches."Rose and Elijah glanced at Klaus, who chuckled, causing Genevieve to glance at him.

"I made my amends with your Brother."Genevieve said as she looked at Klaus."Why don't you think it over?"She then left the Abattoir.

"Oh, don't be such a stiff, Elijah."Klaus said, coming over to the couple."The tourists love a good Festival.Besides, what better way to cement the solidarity than a show of faith toward a onetime enemy?"Klaus asked as they looked in the direction that Genevieve left in.

"A onetime enemy with whom you've grown rather nauseatingly intimate."Elijah retorted.

"Who said maintaining alliances can't be fun?"Klaus hummed.

"One would think you'd be a little more interested in attending to the needs of the Mother of your child."Elijah stated.

"So it's not only Rose and your child being the reason behind this oh-so-thoughtful renovation."Klaus gestured around them."Elijah, the truth is the Mother of my child is Werewolf Royalty. She's far safer in the Bayou with her Pack than she would ever be here with us."Klaus said more seriously."Don't worry. I'll bring her home before the birth."Klaus patted Elijah on the arm and smiled at Rose before walking away."No child of mine will be born in a swamp."Klaus added, not looking back at the couple.

Elijah and Rose looked at each other."About Fête des Bénédictions...."Rose trailed off after a few minutes and bit her lip."Please?"Rose said when Elijah scowled."Elijah, everyone signed that treaty for a reason or more. You want peace between the factions, Hayley just wants her people to have the same, or similar rights that Vampires and Witches have had ever since they were banished to the Bayou. The Witches can practice Magic again freely. And as always, the Vampires can feed freely on the tourists and the locals are safe from being blood bags."Rose said, stating her argument."The Vampires, while and after you and your Siblings were there and fled, have been the Overlords of New Orleans. While your Family was here, the Werewolves had homes inside the Quarter and Witches could have their Feasts, Festivals, and could practice their Magic freely..... need I go on?"Rose asked, crossing her arms over her chest.