BLOODLETTING

Rose's Outfit

Rose's Outfit

~~~~~

The Abattoir

"Ladies, gentlemen, welcome to Fight Night!"Marcel exclaimed to all of the Vampires below him.

They were in the courtyard of his home, the Compound that once belonged to the Mikaelsons. Just as everyone was getting excited, watching as two Vampires fought, Klaus made an appearance by snapping the victor's neck and looked up at Marcel coldly.

"Good evening."Klaus said as if they were discussing the weather."I'd like a word."

"What do you think you're doing?"Marcel asked his Sire.

"It appears"Everyone moved out of the way as Elijah came through the crowd."we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs."Elijah came to stand next to Klaus and looked up at Marcel."We've come here for the girls. Give them to us,"The older Original paused, glancing around."or we kill everyone here."Elijah looked back at Marcel."Starting with you."

"You two got a lot of nerve coming into my home and making demands."Marcel said, smirking and knowing he was baiting Klaus.

"Your home is it?"Klaus questioned Marcel.

"The girls!"Elijah snarled impatiently, cutting Klaus off, as his need to know that his intended Mate was safe."I will not ask again."

"I assume you're talking about Hayley?"Marcel asked, smirking."Yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude. And lets not forget Rose."Elijah's eyes narrowed as Marcel glared at him and Klaus."I guess you told her everything, right?"Neither Brother answered his question."Who is Hayley anyway?"

"She's an old friend."Klaus spoke up."You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

"Well, I ain't got her and before you start whining, I did pay her and Rose a little visit earlier tonight."Marcel answered, cutting Klaus off before the Hybrid could speak."I was feeling nostalgic so I took a trip out to the Plantation where I used to be a Slave and imagine my surprise when I realised that the Original Family of Vampires had taken up residences."Elijah crossed his arms, not looking amused."Your girl, Hayley, answered the door. We exchanged hello's. That was it. You don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even help you find them. But the question that I'd ask is if she and Rose isn't here then where are they?"

~~~~~

With Rose & Hayley

Hayley groaned as she came to in the boot of a truck and saw Rose awake, looking furious yet terrified at the same time. Now she remembered. She had decided to take the young Hybrid outside for some fresh air after Hayley had ran into her room when she woke up screaming from a vision of Klaus biting Elijah, along with seeing a shadowy figure that had glowing yellow eyes.

But after that, everything was blank. Hayley sat up silently, peering over the seat and saw the back of some guy's head but didn't care as she needed to get Rose and herself out of here. The pregnant Wolf used all her strength, which wasn't much at the moment, that she had left to kick the window only to have the car jerk and park to the side.