FAREWELL TO STORYVILLE

The Past

Young Klaus & Rebekah

Klaus woke up to the sound of his one and only little Sister, Rebekah, whimpering from the sound of the thunder clashing and the lightning lighting up the hut. Getting up, Klaus crawled over to Rebekah.

"Hush now."Klaus whispered as to not wake up their other siblings."It's just a storm."Rebekah looked up at her Older Brother with tears in her eyes."Don't be afraid. I won't let it hurt you." 

"Nik, don't go."Rebekah pleaded in a whisper as Klaus turned around and headed to his bed, only to come back with a wooden carved Knight and gave it to Rebekah. 

"I carved it for Father."Klaus said, proud of his work."It's a brave Knight."Klaus said as Rebekah looked it over."Now you can be brave, too."

Rebekah held the carved Knight to her heart."Will you stay with me till the storm ends?"Rebekah asked, giving Klaus the puppy dog eyes.

"I will always stay with you, Rebekah,"Klaus said as he grabbed Rebekah's hand."no matter what."Klaus promised his Little Sister and she smiled up at him happily.

~~~~~

The Present

With Rebekah & Co.

"REBEKAH!"Klaus snarled as Rebekah's eyes returned to normal as she looked at her Half-Brother calmly.

"Walk away."Elijah said coolly as he took a couple of steps forward, standing protectively in front of Rebekah.

"Don't move!"Klaus exclaimed causing Elijah to freeze.

"Leave us now."Elijah said, barely looking at Rebekah.

"I can't."Rebekah said as calmly as possible."We're stuck here."Klaus raised his arm, the one that was holding the Indestructible White Oak Stake."Elijah, he has a White Oak Stake."Rebekah eyed the Stake warily.

"I brought it for you, Sister."Klaus said in a deadly calm voice.

"Get out of his sight. Your presence here only serves to anger him."Elijah explained as Klaus stalked towards them."Leave him to me now."Rebekah Vamp-Sped away and Klaus went to follow, only for Elijah to step in his line of sight with Papa Tunde's Blade."I'm asking you Brother to Brother,"Klaus eyed Elijah warily."we end this nonsense now."

"You would side with that traitor?"Klaus snarled furiously as he pointed in the direction Rebekah ran off in.

"I am not choosing sides, but I will not allow you to hurt our Sister."Elijah stated in a firm voice.

Klaus turned his back on Elijah."We cannot leave this Cemetery, Elijah."Klaus whirled on the heels of his feet to stare at his Older Brother coldly."How long do you think you can defend her?"Elijah's eyes narrowed and Klaus Vamp-Sped away, looking for Rebekah, only for Elijah to get in his way.