LONG WAY BACK FROM HELL

Rose's Outfit

Rose's Outfit

~~~~~

The Fleur-de-Lis Sanatorium

Rebekah, having woken up and was suffering from the venom of one to many Werewolf Bites, ran out of the abandoned hospital, called Fleur-de-Lis Sanatorium, and towards the stairs before turning around to look at where she was with wide eyes.

"How the hell did I get here!?!"Rebekah exclaimed in a raspy voice. Turning back to the stairs on wobbly legs, Rebekah paused as she tried to stand up straight and get her breathing under control. The blonde original let out a gasp when a stake suddenly pierced her from behind and went straight through her chest. Groaning, Rebekah fell to the ground and a familiar redhead appeared in front of Rebekah."Genevieve."She breathed out.

"Rebekah."Genevieve stated."Tell me you're not leaving already. I thought we might reminisce."She smiled widely as Rebekah fell unconscious. 

Glancing back in the direction of the hospital, Genevieve met Celeste's gaze through the window. Celeste let the curtain fall and walked over to where Klaus was strapped down to a bed with Papa Tunde's blade in his chest. A low groan left Klaus' lips as Celeste looked down at him. 

~~~~~

Lafayette Cemetery

The Witches and Warlocks had gathered around the Deveraux Tomb Grave as Sophie Deveraux was being buried."Aah!"One of the Warlock's exclaimed as he was thrown in the air. Elijah appeared out of nowhere and jabbed two more Warlocks in the throat while everyone backed away and some went to stand behind Monique, who looked back at Elijah fearlessly.

 Elijah appeared out of nowhere and jabbed two more Warlocks in the throat while everyone backed away and some went to stand behind Monique, who looked back at Elijah fearlessly

"My siblings have been taken."Elijah stated as he glanced around before looking directly at Monique."Where are they?"

"You're interrupting my Aunt Sophie's consecration."Monique said calmly as she stepped forward.

Elijah glanced at the Tomb Grave before fully turning to look at the Tomb Gave."How did this happen?"

"Aunt Sophie was a casualty of war."Monique stated.