But peaceful nonetheless.

But then he kissed me.

I was so taken aback by the action that I froze at first.

His lips were soft like I thought they would be.

His taste was sweet just like I thought it would be.

He moved his body closer to me and his right hand ran through the roots of my hair at the back of my head keeping me close to him. He took a firm grip of my hair and it made me snap out of the daze I was in. My hands flew into his hair gripping tightly and I tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

This was really happening.

I finally responded to the kiss, opening my mouth to him. He took the invitation and curled his tongue into my mouth teasing mine. I whimpered a little, and the kiss became heavier, faster, more heated and damn was I in heaven.

The movements of his mouth were strong and slightly erotic. It was like years of pent up tension was pouring from both of our lips. I was proud that I kept up with him, even dragging my tongue along his bottom lip, teasing him and making him let out a low, deep moan. Our breath when our lips parted was harsh and his left hand moved from my hair down to take hold of my waist. He pulled me impossibly closer to him, and I fell into his body more pushing up against him.

His lips moved from my lips to my jaw and he planted sloppy, hot wet kisses down my jawline to my neck. He didn't stop there, his lips puckered harshly stopping at the spot where my neck and shoulder met. he sucked and the slight sting was soothed right after by by his wet tongue licking over it. He focused on that spot and continued to suck making goosebumps scatter across my body. There was a thrill of having his lips on me which shot down my spine making my back arch from the sensation.

He hummed against me again, and I thought my eyes were going to roll to the back of my head. Finally when he let go of that flesh of skin, his tongue and lips crept back up my neck and made it back to my lips.

This time the kiss was soft.

It was slower.

It was passionate.

He was pushing so far into me that I thought he would climb over this table and on top of me.

But he didn't.

He just kissed me.

He kissed me the way I had always wanted him to kiss me.

Finally, after my lips started to become sore, he started to pull back. But before he disconnected from me completely, he planted a few more soft pecks to my lips.

My lips became cold, and I kept my eyes shut tight afraid that this was just my imagination.

He didn't really kiss me.

Did he?

"Noona?" I heard him.

"Hm?" I responded, still with my eyes closed.

"Will you please open your eyes."

I shook my head. "I'm okay."

I heard him let out a soft chuckle. "Why won't you look at me?"

I shrugged, now just being childish. "Dunno."

"Noona." He scolded, and took hold of my face again. "Please open your eyes."

I hesitated, but somehow found the strength to look at him. His eyes were so warm, and they were sparkling with an emotion I couldn't decipher. I cleared my throat and couldn't find any words, so I said the dumbest thing I could.