Virgil

"You are not going," Deceit says sternly.

"And why is that?" I ask adjusting my jacket.

"Because you're getting too close to him." Deceit rolls his eyes at me and I growl at him.

"Fight me, Dee." I wave my hand a little and let my magic hold him against a wall.

"Fuck you, Virgil!" He shouts at me as I walk away. Roman's party. Here we go. There's going to be a lot of people, apparently. I can't do people; People suck. As I walk past trees in the forest I wave my hand in an attempt to make a present for Roman. I've had a long, hard think about it and I really hope he likes it. But what if he doesn't? Shut up. He might hate you if it's not good enough. Fuck off!

Taking a deep breath I walk through the kingdom and up to the castle gates holding a long box wrapped with red white and gold paper under my right arm, where I ring a bell and a guard comes and answers.

"Hi, I'm here for Roman's party?" I ask. He raises his eyebrow at me.

"Prince Roman's party, you mean," He says.

"Sure," I sigh.

"I thought all of Prince Roman's and Prince Remus' guests where sent for in a carriage?" He scowls up at me.

"Yeah, well I told him I'd walk. Can I come in now?"

"Hold on. What's in the box?"

"Roman's present?"

"What about Remus?"

"I don't know Remus, personally."

"Well-"

"Virgil!" Princey comes running over to me. I smirk at the guard who sighs and lets me in.

"Happy birthday, Princey." I pass him my the box and he grins.

"Thank you, come on, everyone's in here," He says at his usual loud volume. He grabs my hand and pulls me threw the castle doors and into the main hall. There's at least 10 people in there. Nope, this is a lot.

"Waddup, Virgil!" Patton grins waving at me as he and Logan walk over to us.

"Hey, pop star," I smile.

He gasped and grinned wider, "You gave me a dad-themed nickname."

I shoot finger guns at him and he hugs me tightly. I tense slightly and awkwardly pat him on the back. He pulls away and Roman takes my hand again.

"Come meet everyone," He says pulling me into the crowd of people. He leads me up to two men one with a pair of glasses and smiling a lot and the other with a pair of large sunglasses and his arm around the other man's shoulders, "This is Prince Emile and his fiancé Remy. Guys, this is Virgil."

"Pleasure to meet you." Emile grins up at me sticking his hand out to shake mine. I, hesitantly, take it and let go after a moment.

"Sup, girl." Remy nods at me.

"Sup," I mutter back.

"You're a tall motherfucker, ain't you," He says after looking me up and down.

"Remy," Emile frowns pulling at his fiancé's leather jacket.

"What?" Remy ask defensively.

"Don't be rude," Emile smiles lovingly at Remy who smiles back a little. Roman taks me around to meet everyone else. There are so many people. How does he know this many people? After we meet everyone, Roman starts opening his presents and I feel my heart rate speed up again. What if he doesn't like my present? Everyone else's is probably better than mine. I watch as he pulls the long box towards himself and removes the wrapped lid. He gasps slightly and grins as he pulls out the sword.

"This is amazing, Virge, thank you so much!" Roman grins admiring the sword. It's almost exactly the same as his old one accept this one has Roman engraved into the blade.

"So, you really like it?" I ask.

"I do!" He puts the sword down then hugs me tightly.

Several hours later when everyone's gone home, Roman and I are sat in his bedroom. There's a Disney film playing, I think it's Aladdin, and Roman is leaning against me with his head on my chest.

"So, I'm eighteen now," He says looking up at me.

"You are," I smile.

"Can I re-ruin our friendship?" He asks.

"Obviously," I nod. Then Roman leans up. He plants a gentle kiss on my lips. My breath vanishes. Holy shit. I kiss him back for a moment.

"That was amazing," He breathes against my lips. His lovely minty fresh breath.

"It was," I mumble then he leans in and kisses me again. I smirk and push him down onto the bed, pinning his arms on either side of his head. This kiss is more passionate and loving. More sensual. It's incredible.

"Stay the night?" He mumbles when we pull away to breathe.

"Okay," I breathe, all thoughts of Deceit gone. I lean down and gently give him one last kiss on the lips before sitting up. Roman sits up too and then he goes to tell his parents that I'm staying over. As he walks back in a few minutes later, I can't help but smile. He's beautiful. Everything about him.

"Hey, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He grins sitting next to me.

"No, but I scraped my knee crawling out of hell," I wink and Roman laughs and leans his head on my shoulder, "So does this mean we're boyfriends?"

"I guess it does. If you want to be," He looks at me and I kiss him.

"Of course I do, Princey."