Part 14

Author's note:

Hello everyone, we are coming to the end of this wonderful story! They are three more chapters left including this one.

Previously:

"Ok, Sanem, here we go" She thought She open the door, and closed it semi hard, hard enough so he could hear it.

Can came out of his office saying "Who's there" when he saw her by the door, standing with a huge smile on her face.

"Sanem?

-------------------------------

"Hi Can" she responded with a huge smile

"Did you forget something? Where is everyone else?" He said walking towards the living room and looking out the window, and then he turned to look at her.

"Uhhh," She said as she took a step towards him "To answer your first question, no I didn't forget anything, well at least not something that is material." she said smiling and Can was quizzed. She took another step forward and said "To answer your second question, no everyone left."

"What is she doing? Is she playing with me?" Can took a deep breath and said "So, what are you doing here?"

Sanem took another step and said "I" took a step

"Came" took a step

"Here" took another step

"For" took 5 steps, being one step away from him. His heart was getting louder and louder as she got closer to him.

And then she said in a very soft and gentle voice "you."she finished her sentence by putting her index finger on his chest.

Can was still quizzed, she smiled and said "I came here for YOU, I love YOU, I don't want to lose YOU, I need YOU, YOU are my air, YOU are my energy, and I can't and don't want to live without YOU!" He grabbed her gently by her arms and kissed her, and he deepened the kiss. After a few seconds of kissing, she separated the kissed and they both open their eyes, they saw desire, hope, and LOVE.

"Sanem, I thought you didn't ..." She put her hand on his mouth and said "Shhh, don't even think about it, because it's impossible." He let out a tear and she followed him.

"Can Divit, I love you, I love you as much or more than you love me. I was scared I was confused, you jump into a cabin full of fire for a bandana, than you get shot and all because of me. I got scared, I needed to protect myself from everything that was happening. But I never thought you would make the decisions you made, it never crossed my mind you would stop talking to me, it never crossed my mind you would leave, you will not be working with your Baba, because of me." She said as her eyes just ran tear down her cheek and she wiped them all off.

"Sanem, I'm sorry! I'm sorry I caused you all that pain, I'm sorry I was the cause of everything that has happened in the past year, I am so sorry for the plan and including your baba, my baba, my abi, Metin and Yusuf. But I am not sorry for protecting you, I am not sorry for loving you the way I do, and most of all I am not sorry to say that if I would do it again I will, with their help or not I will always protect you. I bought this house, so I can be near you, so I can protect you, so whenever you needed anything I was just 8 minutes away from you."

"You calculated the time?" she laughed

"Of course I did, your my wife, and my love. I will always be near you."

"Yes, I am." she smiled "I love to remember those days. When you asked me to marry you in front of my parents." they both smiled "Then there was chaos, on our mom's planning our wedding, now I don't like those days too much, especially with everything that happens when both of our moms found out that Leila and Emre got married. And even though I was scared because of everything that was happening, you thinking I don't want to get married and you just not caring about anything, but we did it. We got married and then everything just went down hill." Her eyes were watery.