Part 10

Previously

"Ok" she semi smiled "So, I will move my stuff to the room next door and you can stay here. Tamam?" she asked semi smiling

There was a 2 second silence between them

"please say no, please say no. Sanem your an idiot!" she though

"I'm dying, I lost her. But I will give her space" he though

"Tamam" he responded

"Ok, I will go to the bathroom, and then I will come and get some of my stuff" she got up reached down to ming gave him a kiss on his cheek they both felt floating, but as soon as she back off they felt right back to where they were destroyed. She walked in the bathroom.

-----------------------

Sanem walks in the bathroom and puts her hands on the sink and looks at herself in the mirror and with tears in her eyes and in a soft voice she said "Can, Why? Why would you put your life on the line for me? Why would you do that? I died when you got shot. I'm sorry baby, but I need to think. I'm dying on the inside, but I can't be with you. You lied to me, you use my Baba, you used your Baba, you use your brother, and you got Yusuf shot, and everything to defend me. I wonder if this is the only thing you are keeping? The person that doesn't hide anything, the person that doesn't like lies, lied to me!" She paused took a breath in and kept talking "You and Yusuf got shot, what would've happened if he would of died, or worse if you would of died. No, Can I can't and I wont allow this, I need to be cautious with you. I think being friends is the best we can do." She put her hands on her head and more tears came out.

Sanem walks in the bathroom and Can calls his dad

"Can? Is everything ok?"

"Baba, can you come and help me move back to the house."

"Is everything ok?"

"I'll explain everything later, just come and get me please?"

"On my way son"

Back to Sanem in the bathroom

She brought her hands down, looked at herself in the mirror again and kept talking "Will I be able to survive living in the same house and not sleep next to him, his so fragile, his so hurt and I come and tell him I will sleep in the other bedroom, what was I thinking!? I need to tell him I want to be with him, that I love him and I can't live without him" she washed her face, looked at herself in the mirror again and with a huge smile on her face she said "I can do this" and walked out. When she came out of the bathroom she was in shock with what she saw.

Aziz arrives at Sanem's house (Sanem still in the bathroom)

Where is Sanem?"

"In the bathroom, please lets go before she comes out. I told her everything and she needs time. So, I will give her time. But I can't stay here, looking at her and not being able to be next to her. She said she was going to move her stuff to the other bedroom to give me my space, when earlier she was going to sleep next to me. I can't bear this Baba, just help me get home please." Can had tears in his face. Aziz helps Can get up and they are reaching the kitchen when they hear sanem come out of the bathroom

Sanem comes out of the bathroom

She walks in the room with a smile on her face, but as soon as she sees her bed empty her happiness fades away. "Can?" She looks over the table where the medicine are and see that they are still there. "Where is he? He can't get up on his own? Did he leave? But how?" She panicked and started to look for him, she ran into every single room in the house calling him. When she reaches the kitchen and sees Can and Aziz walking towards the door, with Can's right arm over his Baba's shoulder and with his left hand on his chest.