𝟎𝟎𝟒.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [ DREAM ] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
" 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚆𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝚃 "
Chapter Four.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [ DREAM ] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀" 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚆𝙴 𝙼𝙴𝚃 "Chapter Four

             I swiftly grabbed my phone and quickly ran out of my apartment. Although there was only one bee in my apartment, I had to avoid being stung at all costs. I burst out of the door and to my right was a man with a strange haircut who was holding the cutest dog, which frankly had a sad face—Joe Vulpis and Sad Bobbie.

              "Ma'am, is everything okay?" Joe gave me a look of concern and stepped a bit closer to me.

              "Y-yes," I stuttered as I spoke because of how out of breath I was, "There's a bee in my apartment and I'm allergic to them, so I had to get out of there as fast as possible. I'm worried there's more of them."

Joe's eyes went wide and he raised his pointer finger at me, "Can you hang on just one second?" He pleaded as he held his finger up signaling for me to stay there, "I'll be right back," He opened the apartment door and sped walk in, holding Bobbie in his arm.

I looked down at my feet and waited very impatiently for him to return—or for him and Jeff to return. I waited for about two minutes before debating whether to just leave or continue waiting. Just before I started to make my way down the hall, the apartment door opened again revealing Joe and the man I didn't want to see yet.

              "This is her," Joe said to Jeff as he pointed towards me, "She found a bee in her apartment and she says she's allergic to them."

              Jeff stepped out from behind Joe and took a good look at me and his eyes went wide, "Stella?! Stella Edwards? What are you doin' here?"

              I opened my mouth, "I live here. Next door, actually."

              "Wait you guys know each other?" Joe questioned and giving us both a confused look, "And you didn't know you two were neighbors?"

              Jeff spoke up, "We met in New York at a party left week," He informed Joe as he continued to look at me with a very surprised look on his face, "I thought you lived in New York."

              "I did. I moved here last week—the day after we met, actually," I bit the inside of my lip out of nervousness. I didn't want him to find this creepy and I didn't want him thinking I somehow followed him here, "I didn't know you lived here until after I had moved in."

               "How did you find out I lived here?" He said interestedly. He gave me a look as if we were strangers—as if we had never met or been somewhat friends before.

                "Long story," I decided not to tell him the actual answer; The day after you left me alone in your hotel room, I got curious as to who you really were and looked for your social media and found out that you are Jeff Wittek—a famous YouTuber and the number one stylist on Famous Birthdays. Then I watched your videos and all your friends' videos, found out you had a roommate named Cody, who I ran into and met. Oh, and I met your friend Corinna when I did her hair for a video she added me to.